Anyone else play with a computer like mine?

Yeah changed texture to 20 and no effect it looks just like 10 too. Guess i need new hardware i will continue playing i will never get 80 probably with this though unless places in Act 2 will still level me up since all Act 3 and onward is where it gets omega laggy. Unless I party up or something its mean. All I can think of that I might be able to level to 80 if Act 2 doesn't work out in this specific area that lags the least for me with nooby monsters is the lap Mountain Ledge or whatever its called since I know every possible place the monsters will always be and since its outside and not crowded it doesn't lag too hard for me although I still get pretty laggy moments there but not as much.
This is my computer if anybody wanted to know http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16834157535 Bought it three years ago at Bestbuy its all I could of afforded back then at the time. Gonna enter some drawings maybe I can get lucky and win some cash and buy a better one although I doubt it but its worth a try since dying and not leveling up or able to make maps even worth it is getting old and not very fun since I'm a newb :(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info