Chaos Damage need to hit a lot harder.

Seems like you guys corrected "cold"... merville rocks but chaos resist is still a afterthought in this game. I see GG build guides doing uber with -60 chaos. Should be impossible to do that. Make Chaos hit way harder.
Git R Dun!
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
+1

OB: BazzVone - 83 Dual Spork Totem Templar /w CI and minions
CB: BazzVfourteen - 80 Dual Spork Totem Templar /w CI
CB: BazzVtwo - 73 Dual Spork Totem/LS Templar
CB: BazzVseven - 76 Lightning Strike Mara
CB: BazzVfive - 78 Lightning Strike Mara
I'm not fond of the idea of yet another mandatory stat, because less face it, there's never been much of any middle ground.

You'll have to do a lot better than just "it needs to hit harder" to convince me you're even close to the semblance of a good idea.
Devolving Wilds
Land
“T, Sacrifice Devolving Wilds: Search your library for a basic land card and reveal it. Then shuffle your library.”
I kind of liked chaos damage more when you couldn't get resistance to it.
"Danger is like jello, there's always room for more."
http://www.twitch.tv/vejita00
Is that jealousy there? All I hear is WHAA I CAN'T DO IT SO MAKE IT HARDER FOR DEMMMMM

^_^
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
Seems like you guys corrected "cold"... merville rocks but chaos resist is still a afterthought in this game. I see GG build guides doing uber with -60 chaos. Should be impossible to do that. Make Chaos hit way harder.

which is why many players are asking to re-balance the block thingy in the game.

Yea chaos damage needs to hit way harder for those who have negative penalty on chaos resist.
Race? Season points? Nah. Not my thing.
Last edited by SicariusOblente on Oct 17, 2014, 6:10:13 PM
"
Is that jealousy there? All I hear is WHAA I CAN'T DO IT SO MAKE IT HARDER FOR DEMMMMM

^_^

I think not see that number positive..but only 14... thats the problem and all you need....to tank all chaos..actrually ppl do it with -60...i over doing it lol

Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Oct 17, 2014, 6:21:13 PM
You want it as a mandatory stat lol fuck that get that out of here right now. It's hard enough to get more as it is.

Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Oct 17, 2014, 6:19:59 PM
They can't if you wanna know the reason open the spoiler.

Spoiler
hybrid builds

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
"
I kind of liked chaos damage more when you couldn't get resistance to it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info