Please, Remove Underground River map/tunnel (or fix them)

"
Toshis8 wrote:
At this moment i have 9 "residence" maps and 4 "Maze" maps.

You have 3 Plateaus ;)

Mazes are worth running, though.

It's funny, I hate Residence, but even if one drops in a 78.. I'm like 'yey, 1/3rd of a Plateau'.
Plateaus are the dream.
Casually casual.

Last edited by TheAnuhart on Oct 18, 2014, 6:37:56 PM
Residence really lack mob density. I get as much xp in dry peninsula which is 73.
Ranger builds list: /917964
When two witches watch two watches, which witch watches which watch?
If the witches watching watches watch the same watch while you watch which witch watches which watch, they switch watches; then, the watch switching witches watch which watch you watch.
Watching witches watch watches is not for the faint of heart...
"
sanleon wrote:
Underground river and Tunnel should be removed from the game. I have always hated them, but it seems like people dont say anything about it so ill do:

-It is not fun
-It takes 10x times more time to clear than a Courtyard
-It has inaccessible paths in some layouts. So if you dont have lightning warp/leap slam you cant go there
-I used 4 portals and it wasnt for the loot. 8x Quicksilver of Adrenaline (4.8secs - 128% movement speed with flask)

-I search for mobs but i just find paths with no exit
-It is FRUSTRATING to play because of above reasons

And, i found Catarina (i can do 6 gorges in the time i clear a single one Underground river) so go figure the feelings (also after 20min or so 20+ still .............)

Underground river IS GARBAGE

Yes. It's too much backtracking on these maps for my taste. It looks like the designer wanted to make a complex cave system. And it is but the map can surely be tweaked to fix the above mentioned problems.

Also you can get stuck if you are unlucky: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/923968
lol? don't run them? vendor them? trade them? the f...?
    ☭ ᵀʰᵉ ᵍᵉᵐᵐᵉᵈ ᵍᵉᶰᵗᵉᵉᶫ ᵃʳᵉ ᵃᶰ ᶦᶰᶠᵉˢᵗᵃᵗᶦᵒᶰ⋅ ᵀʰᵉʸ ᵃʳᵉ ᵗʰᵉ ᴹᵒᶰᵏᵉʸ ᴷᶦᶰᵍ'ˢ ᶠᶫᵉᵃˢ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ᵈʳᶦᶰᵏ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᶫᶦᶠᵉᵇᶫᵒᵒᵈ⋅ ᶜʳᵘˢʰ ᵗʰᵉᵐ ᶦᶰ ʸᵒᵘʳ ʷᵒʳᵏ⁻ᶠᵒʳᵍᵉᵈ ʰᵃᶰᵈˢ﹗  ☭
              ͏   ͏͏ ৹ಊ৹⎊۝⎊৹ಊ⋅𝐆𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲⋅ಊ⋅𝐌𝐨𝐝𝐢𝐟𝐢𝐞𝐝⋅ಊ৹⎊۝⎊৹ಊ৹
"
Dreggz wrote:

What is so fucking funny for you? Im giving my feedback about a map with a layout that produces me headaches

Your reply has already been suggested but im sure you didnt read anything besides the title lol

"
sanleon wrote:
"
Dreggz wrote:

What is so fucking funny for you? Im giving my feedback about a map with a layout that produces me headaches

Your reply has already been suggested but im sure you didnt read anything besides the title lol

The fact that you think a couple maps should be removed from the game simply because you dislike the layout, even though there are the quoted solutions that I reiterated after reading the thread, is what is so fucking funny to me.

What else are you sure about?

Anyways, cool thread, I bet they're working on removing them already.
    ☭ ᵀʰᵉ ᵍᵉᵐᵐᵉᵈ ᵍᵉᶰᵗᵉᵉᶫ ᵃʳᵉ ᵃᶰ ᶦᶰᶠᵉˢᵗᵃᵗᶦᵒᶰ⋅ ᵀʰᵉʸ ᵃʳᵉ ᵗʰᵉ ᴹᵒᶰᵏᵉʸ ᴷᶦᶰᵍ'ˢ ᶠᶫᵉᵃˢ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ᵈʳᶦᶰᵏ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᶫᶦᶠᵉᵇᶫᵒᵒᵈ⋅ ᶜʳᵘˢʰ ᵗʰᵉᵐ ᶦᶰ ʸᵒᵘʳ ʷᵒʳᵏ⁻ᶠᵒʳᵍᵉᵈ ʰᵃᶰᵈˢ﹗  ☭
              ͏   ͏͏ ৹ಊ৹⎊۝⎊৹ಊ⋅𝐆𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲⋅ಊ⋅𝐌𝐨𝐝𝐢𝐟𝐢𝐞𝐝⋅ಊ৹⎊۝⎊৹ಊ৹
Last edited by Dreggz on Oct 19, 2014, 4:22:07 AM
While I also don't ejoy backtracking and searching for remaining mobs in those tunnel style maps, I still like to play them from time to time.

Wouldn't care too much if they were removed, but I'd rather keep them.
3.5 build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2299519
At least at that lvl you have options. What you gonna do at 78 when there is only Palace of Desync and Courtyard of Emptiness to run?

There really needs to be more variety in the 77/78 tier. Or even better, redesign the map system akin to Zana missions so every map can potentially scale up to 78 (or even better to 80). Theres a ton of sub lvl 70 maps that I don't run anymore that could be a lot of fun at max lvl.
Shop closed until further notice. Check out my Dominus musical tribute instead:
https://soundcloud.com/hackproducer0815/dominus
[Removed by Support]

"
holocaustus wrote:
At least at that lvl you have options. What you gonna do at 78 when there is only Palace of Desync and Courtyard of Emptiness to run?

There really needs to be more variety in the 77/78 tier. Or even better, redesign the map system akin to Zana missions so every map can potentially scale up to 78 (or even better to 80). Theres a ton of sub lvl 70 maps that I don't run anymore that could be a lot of fun at max lvl.

Yes thats another problem of maps atm but since 77-78s are not meant to be sustained i dont think its a priority in GGG minds.
In fact i had more than 20x 78's and now i have 3-4 only (im solo player).

I really like the zana system and i think it should be implemented to solve that. It would also solve ugly maps like tunnel, underground river, arsenal... Since you would play them from time to time(like Peterlerock said)

(I remember arsenal was fixed because its layout is as annoying as UR btw...)
Last edited by Support on Oct 19, 2014, 6:25:47 PM
"
sanleon wrote:

(I remember arsenal was fixed because its layout is as annoying as UR btw...)

Yes i remember that too. But if we are to listen to this dreggs guy there is already a solution in place. Don't run it and certainly don't give any feedback.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info