Anyone else have occasional 2-3 second hitches? (NOT Desync)

"
TheAnuhart wrote:
Wait, are you saying you don't get these freezes ever since 1.2.0?

I thought everybody did.
Hegemony made a reddit post about it shortly after FM release, Chris responded that they'd look into it, dunno what became of that, though.

That is correct. Granted my situation might differ than others, because I only play Solo... but I don't experience any issues in any level/map I've been in with my build. It could also be due to build, or groups, or other things I don't encounter.

I have no issues with lockboxes, rogues, or anything else. Steady as a rock 60fps (I have a 60Hz monitor, so I capped it)
It's nothing to do with party/solo or builds. It's a 'loading' issue that started with FM and has possibly, yeah I think definately, improved slightly since. People blamed the summoner exile a lot, exiles in general, people blamed shrines, people blamed master side areas within maps and people blamed masters themselves. Personally I couldn't pin it down to any one thing but probably all of the above.

As with many people, I have a decent machine, PoE on an SSD and never had the freezes until FM when they started immediately.

This was Hege's VoD he showed Chris, btw http://www.twitch.tv/hegemonytv/c/5020935

They can be shorter or even a lot longer, it's frighting, lol.
Casually casual.

Last edited by TheAnuhart on Oct 17, 2014, 9:32:12 PM
I run PoE from my USB HDD, and i can confirm longer load times since FM.
Getting lots of disconnects when i encounter lockboxes/exiles/etc.

I can see the USB drive loading stuff (LED on the case) before the disconnects.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info