Trance Music

Way too many variations. So many names. Ultimately a specific tune is liked or not and I often have no idea name of song, band, or genre. Makes it hard to find stuff I've heard once.
"
Vyvanne wrote:
Ugh, I absolutely loathe trap. I used to hate dubstep, but grew to appreciate it if a good dj is behind the decks (still prefer 'original' dubstep, the chill stuff). I still have to meet anyone who can make tarp sound remotely good.

I used to dislike dnb many years ago, but I've grown to love it as I got older and now it's one of my favorite genres.

For electronic music, dnb, trance, industrial/EBM/goth/insert whatever other label here, and psytrance are my preferences. House and electro are alright, but not really my thing (I know, as a Chicagoan not really liking house is a terrible crime, but alas. Acid house is pretty good).

youre like, living in the past man!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=esJl7MZoVww
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
I'm an old fart, what can I say!

IGN- Vyvanne | Voxxvi (Tempest League)
Vyvanne's Odds and Bods Boutique - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1311497
Just ignore the Wretch. He wouldn't know good music if it kicked in his door and made him its bitch.
"
Vyvanne wrote:
I'm an old fart, what can I say!

I am too. Most of my mates are stuck in the past too when it comes to music. If its after 2005 they shit all over it. You grumpy old fools don't know what you're missing. Careful, you'll get stuck in your mind's eye's view of your prime's era

Spoiler
Hi Moon!
Wretch you will find in time that new music will just not speak to you.

That I enjoy jazz (swing especially) more and more has more to do with the fact that I am older, more boring, financially stable, married, and a Grandfather. The darker music of youth has less emotional attachment for me now.
"
Moonyu wrote:
Wretch you will find in time that new music will just not speak to you.

That I enjoy jazz (swing especially) more and more has more to do with the fact that I am older, more boring, financially stable, married, and a Grandfather. The darker music of youth has less emotional attachment for me now.

Dark is out, bounce is in, get with it.

Spoiler
I get ya

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info