Docks is end game...

The only things I dont see are numbers above the globes.
i used to think this but I get much more enjoyment out of farming maps. I had a second mings ring drop in a map last night. that wouldn't happen in docks. plus the change is scenery map to map helps me keep some sanity.
IGN- Shaeyaena
game content is end game? no no

forum IS the true end game
Docks hasn't been "end game" since early open beta and the era of dual spark totems.

if you or anyone else think farming docks is making you rich you are actually farming in a hugely inefficient manner.

Creator of the Praxis ring.
Want to stop power creep? Gut crit chance and crit multi.
"
solwitch wrote:
Yes I said it, but it's true. Keep a character around level requirement for docks and you will be rich. This is probably how rmters, botters etc... farm. Docks drops almost every item. Multiboxing and you're set.

If I need anything I just do two or three runs of docks and I can guarantee myself 1 or 2 chaos not including chroms and lesser currency. That doesn't include the 6 socket white items that net you tons of jewels.

The way docks is set up is perfect other locations have too many connections or do not have enough enemies.

Oh the carto boxes are plenty here...

Oh looks, its of a again SolWitch Thread. I of doings the ignores to this time again because you are makings the smaller sense than of I typinged.
"
Hilbert wrote:
"
Trick is to run docks about 13 times after that you go in a map and get a

picwithRMTspam

tested and verified I swear

The only thing I see is crappy RMT spam

u is blind 2ez4rtz
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
solwitch wrote:
"
Millacus wrote:
Mud geyser, shore, springs, dunes and others are all low lvl maps, that you can roll iiq on, able to collect larger packs quicker than docks, and carto boxes that drop higher than 66 maps etc. Just as long as you have the dps to still clear fast.

Too time consuming and you need the maps to begin with... Docks is op for farming. I could have sworn they nerfed it... Not sure could be wrong on the nerf.

Edit: Also combining maps you can sell high level maps for exalts...

The maps drop in docks... oh wait...
Bethesda is known for having good ideas and terrible realization of them. GGG is a Bethesda subsidiary or what?
I liked better when lunaris was 67, it was the real end-game.

Forum pvp
"
"
Except you won't get to enjoy it because you'll die of boredom.

You're saying that to the same playerbase who made 'Baal runs' a multi-year hobby, dude...

hrhr.. wise words. :)
"Ta-Ta, not-a-cockroach"
please make people think docks is a good farm spot
anything is everything

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info