“I find that if you stop complaining, soon you’ll find you have less to complain about.”

Recently I complained a lot.

And I got my shiny new graphics cards at last.

A LOT of good that did me, yay.
(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.
Neat pic moonyu.

Ontopic.I think and i say i think,cause my memory isnt in "shape",i Think i dropped 2 mirros bback in cb.

Infact i would look my history post back then at sone time,but i think there was a thread back then on how rare mirror was and i stated it wasnt since i found 2 and no exalts till then.

Up until then thinking about it making me giggle as i sold both to vendor for the recipie.Didnt matter anyway,wipe was coming.

But yeah,how can i even complain that i havent dropped since then one mirror?I just cant.Never will.I am serious.Game repaid me later on with shavs and goddess bound and the occasional items.Game becomes constantly,for me,better,sowhat am i tocomplain about?

Also i am glad i dont involve with trade aspect and trolly posts,makes my head feel lighter and makes me keep going deeper in game
Bye bye desync!
"
"
Skyforth wrote:
Those who complain against complaints, are those who complain the most.

This.

Anticirclejerking is just a passive aggresive way of circlejerking in the opposite direction.

Its not cool. Its not hip.

Its fucking pathetic.

One of the good things about Reddit is that garbage meta comments like OP's get downvoted into oblivion so people don't need to see them.

Irony.
Noblesse oblige
"
Tompos wrote:
First few months in this game i was getting annoyed aswell at all the shit you read here every day: dsync, bad drops, bad map drops etc. Then i stopped caring and within a month i saw a mirror drop. as it stands now i have 6 tabs of maps in standard and 3 tabs full of currency.

So you are right, stop complaining and stuff will start magically dropping. Dsync is non existent aswell imo, cant even remember when i last died from dsync. Unless we count D3 aswell died there a billion times over from dsync.

TL;DR: Stop QQ and chris will turn the your RNG meter up, just as they do with streamers!!! ohnowait they don't QQ either so that's why they getting all the swag !

But the problem is, you have to really mean it. Chris somehow notices it when your non-complaining is not sincere.
"
"
Skyforth wrote:
Those who complain against complaints, are those who complain the most.

This.

Anticirclejerking is just a passive aggresive way of circlejerking in the opposite direction.

Its not cool. Its not hip.

Its fucking pathetic.

One of the good things about Reddit is that garbage meta comments like OP's get downvoted into oblivion so people don't need to see them.

I am not complaining about people complaining.
I am trying to convey advise, so they can be happier with their experience.
“Demons run when a good man goes to war"
I just made a sandwich.
"Danger is like jello, there's always room for more."
http://www.twitch.tv/vejita00
There is a huge mistake that today's people do

judge/analyse/criticize =/= complain
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info