[2.3] "Vulcan's Exemplar" Crit Dual Strike Slayer with Bino/Catalyst by fiqst

Hey Bro,

I've got the Belly and Doryani. But I won't be able afford the atziri acuity.

Which version of the build should I use?
"
junaum wrote:
Hey Bro,

I've got the Belly and Doryani. But I won't be able afford the atziri acuity.

Which version of the build should I use?

I'd go for Bino. The life regen is op.

The coil is the best defensively but the belly gives +450 life, you more time to pop your flasks. IMO, the Bino life regen is so good, any chest is effective.
So many strikes within one breath.
But only one strike needed, for certain death.
Have you considered using Endurance charge on melee stun instead of blind?
Last edited by junaum on Nov 12, 2014, 11:38:58 AM
"
junaum wrote:
Have you considered using Endurance charge on melee stun instead of blind?

Blind is connected to HoT, not a melee skill. And besides, if I had AR boots I would roll a red slot and choose reduced mana
Cool. Thanks for the support man!

The build seems to be pretty fun. I'm getting back to the game and fully respeccing my character to this build.

A couple of questions:

- How do you got 4 max power charges and 3 max frenzies? (I have 4 max frenzies and 3 max power charges)

- I can't seem to be able to achieve your tooltip dps. Please, have a look at my gear and let me know if I'm doing anything wrong (Herald of ash, thunder and hatred up. 108k with frenzy/power charges full). Is that loss due to not using the abyssus (or just because my Herald of thunder and CoH is level 1)? Do you recommend trading my gear (chest/head) for the lighning coil one? I used most of what I already have to avoid expenses but could work out some of the items along the way (they aren´t really optimal).

Last edited by junaum on Nov 12, 2014, 1:46:51 PM
Nice gear!

You have 4 frenzys because you chose to save Kraityn. Resetting the reward is expensive so that's up to you. Snakebites give a nice boost to frenzy so it's almost as good.

The abyssus is practically double the dps of rats nest (it's that powerful!), so I recommend trying one out. The Coil has great defence but the regen of Bino's and good use of flasks makes belly good to use too. If you're going to swap for the coil, don't forget to swap the rest of your gear to get more lightning resist.

Your gems aren't at max yet so you'll definitely see good improvements when they are. Using the gcp recipe to max all the qualities will boost dps even more, especially MS, Ash and Added Fire, these give 15% more fire damage at max quality.

I forgot to mention one important thing in my guide, you'll need some form of mana leech somewhere. Just 2% is enough, so you can get it your ring or amulet
Cool. Thanks for the tips.

And yeah, I noticed the mana-leech is not going great. I`ll have that fixed soon.

Pretty fun build to play indeed. Killed dominus ridiculously fast on the testing.
New atziri runs with new setup posted.
2 heralds and hatred

Normal set: Click picture for video link

New setup

Advanced Set: Click picture for video link

New setup

Have anyone tried this with an uber dagger plus Thief´s torment Ring (instead of Atziri´s Acuity)?

TT has some massive leeching going through that life-on-hit thing. I´ve got one, and used it over another MS build (worked pretty nicely), but I wonder how it would double with the Herald of Ash, and if it would be worth.

Also, wouldn't Avatar of fire improve HoA?
Last edited by junaum on Nov 13, 2014, 8:35:32 AM
How did you manage the lack of INT? I can't level my HoT and assassins :(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info