[2.3] "Vulcan's Exemplar" Crit Dual Strike Slayer with Bino/Catalyst by fiqst

Got a Bino the other day so I've started this... Holy crap is leveling as a melee terrible, at least I have multistrike now (4-linked Dual strike w/ Multi-Phys/Light-Added Fire, running hatred).

Hopefully it gets a bit better when I swap Hatred for the Heralds and CoH, but 70 levels of this seems like it might be agony compared to a caster/bow build.
Get disembowelling ASAP. Also, get rid of mana flows and get Strong Arm in marauder area. Your level 100 tree should like this:

@meep
Try levelling with static strike, reave, cleave, any skill you find comfortable. This tree is not weapon dependent, so you can use any weapon while levelling. At low levels, I like to use spectral throw + lmp + lgoh with
.No mana problems. Also get a meginord's girdle, it adds a lot of life and dps. At some point, you can switch to facebreakers and pwn everything till merc. I gotta tell you, melee is so much more easier to level than bow char imo, which is probably why I have only one bow ranger above lvl 30.
For try, for see, and for know.

This is a buff
"
romanaut12 wrote:
hey, just wanna say thx for this awsome build, i play on torment 70lvl, bought binos knife and low roll items, spend like 6-7 ex, and i feel me immortal, 95kdps with stacks only with 4link, 1 more time thx for build

You're very welcome, all the best!

"
hkbutubaman wrote:

Duality + studious combatant + Attack speed and accuracy=7 pt or Disemboweling 7 pt?

and I compared 4 pts Fencing vs Twin Terrors, it seems Fencing adds more damage.

which path would you suggest?

if some path adds less dps, I would rather choose life nodes

Thank you!

https://www.poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgQAuR2ZKxXsvYHKkITZZU29Nkd-vqdgQWNwGbSbLcrTLOndDVuvYnkV9gAG_MVnoId2459KfVb6d9d_K9aKMHxRR42_BbXUIzBx3ag6Qkt451Qk_f_ejX0j9k2S6NbndG1stUjz6ioLcFKmf-1BsbMWvyaVYeJVS4w2FSAqTUrIPye18m6qNZK3F4Dh4l44ljY9napsjNi9_gq3PsauPC13464-Z5vkUVBH7w5uadX4FCBfPxynDF9TpQ==

Spoiler

Hi, nice gear! But i do recommend getting Snakebite gloves, the Bino's regen is no joke and it will make you feel immortal.

As for the 7 points, definitely disembowelling.

"
meep_42 wrote:
Got a Bino the other day so I've started this... Holy crap is leveling as a melee terrible, at least I have multistrike now (4-linked Dual strike w/ Multi-Phys/Light-Added Fire, running hatred).

Hopefully it gets a bit better when I swap Hatred for the Heralds and CoH, but 70 levels of this seems like it might be agony compared to a caster/bow build.

Levelling with melee is hard. I suggest going for life instead of dps as you level up.

Try a different skill to level up with, static strike is very good and kills quickly
So many strikes within one breath.
But only one strike needed, for certain death.
How do i feed the mana needs in this build?

I just cant run it w/o blood magic atm in my 6l - but want to.

Another question. If i link Item Rarity to Dual Strike, will the Item Rarity count for the Herald Overkill Dmg as well or do i have to link another Item Rarity to Herald? Since Herlad only stars running if im using Dual Strike, i just wonder.

Great Build!
"
FknZipZap wrote:
How do i feed the mana needs in this build?

I just cant run it w/o blood magic atm in my 6l - but want to.

Another question. If i link Item Rarity to Dual Strike, will the Item Rarity count for the Herald Overkill Dmg as well or do i have to link another Item Rarity to Herald? Since Herlad only stars running if im using Dual Strike, i just wonder.

Great Build!

I have 1% mana leech on one ring using my bino spec. That's actually plenty. If you have trouble finding the right jewellery, you can use 3 passives to collect mind drinker in shadow.

Make sure to collect the Charisma cluster if you want to use Herald of Thunder.

The IIR gem only works with the links its connected to. So using it on DS won't work with HoA.

But, you can replace increased burning with IIR, giving you more rarity.
Hey guys, came to say this build is awesome and made me quite some money :D
First of all, I wanted to buy a 6l coil, but i didn't have the pure currency for it. So i found it, 6 socketed it in ~30 jewelers and 1 fusing was all that it took to turn it into this. I was very happy. (seriously, whole house went crazy)

However, it all changed when daresso's also dropped. I wasn't so lucky linking it like that, and it took me 9ex worth of fus and then one more to

So I went ahead and bought a bino's, alright roll. I had a lowest of the low doryani's, so I went ahead and killed atziri with my incinerator to drop
which isn't all that great, but still very good compared to the shit I had.
Couple of days later I dropped a voidbringer too. This build is very lucky.
I'm using

I forgot that my multistrike and melee phys weren't 20q, and I'm expecting around 160k when they are lvl20 again. (I had 152k with them 20lvl 0q)
I'm using mind drinker, and my life is 3.3k which is pretty bad, but i'm too lazy to buy some stuff, build is so much fun, i don't want to search boring poetrade.
Thanks man, great build.
Last edited by undead_reborn on Jan 22, 2015, 1:10:47 PM
"
hkbutubaman wrote:

how about change to this?

New tree

Thanks!

I made the tree with the criteria of at least 3.8% life regen to make using blood rage feel safe. Yours at 2.8% is fine if you don't mind the slight degen.

If it works for you, and you like the tree, let me know and i'll add your version to the OP.

"
undead_reborn wrote:

I forgot that my multistrike and melee phys weren't 20q, and I'm expecting around 160k when they are lvl20 again. (I had 152k with them 20lvl 0q)
I'm using mind drinker, and my life is 3.3k which is pretty bad, but i'm too lazy to buy some stuff, build is so much fun, i don't want to search boring poetrade.
Thanks man, great build.

That's some excellent luck mate, grats. You could have ridden that luck some more by selling those pieces and 6L'ing others, but that might be tempting fate.

You'll definitely be more than 160k if you were 154k before, by the time you get 20/20 you'll have more passives as well.
hello, Fiqst,

could you post the 3.8% life regen version again?

I think you have attached the old one, thank you!

I think with more life regen is important too!
Last edited by hkbutubaman on Jan 23, 2015, 2:49:04 AM
Yeah I meant at least 3.8%.

I actually have 4.8% life regen.

Same tree as the OP

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info