Highest single-target Damage skill

Cast on Death
With some single target spells linked, like arctic breath, ek.
CoD Discharge... but thats not single target
I don't mean to sound cold, cruel or vicious, but I am, so that's the way it comes out...
"
Ire_of_Desire wrote:
What do you believe to be the highest single target damage skill in the game? Which has the best potential and I'm speaking about pure damage not DPS.

I'm personally thinking about shield charge.

Should be shield charge. ^edit^ shields don't seem to have crit multi though so all things considered dual strike is highest

shield charge - 208% more
dual strike - 200% more
<3 Free Tibet <3
Last edited by Opinionated on Oct 13, 2014, 7:45:32 PM
"
Opinionated wrote:
"
Ire_of_Desire wrote:
What do you believe to be the highest single target damage skill in the game? Which has the best potential and I'm speaking about pure damage not DPS.

I'm personally thinking about shield charge.

Should be shield charge. ^edit^ shields don't seem to have crit multi though so all things considered dual strike is highest

shield charge - 208% more
dual strike - 200% more

I'm pretty sure this should not be case, since shield charge takes the damage and attributes of the weapon and not the shield.

The reason I started this thread is because I was considering a burning HoA build and wanted to have huge overkill on one target to test the limits of the skills. While in theory dual strike might provide higher damage I think shield charge mechanics will be more useful with a crit dagger.
Last edited by Ire_of_Desire on Oct 14, 2014, 3:27:14 AM
The point being, you can use an off hand weapon that does have crit multiplier.
<3 Free Tibet <3
Barrage linked with coc -> can go over 6m dps shotgun
-
chin sol cast on death crit point blank puncture trap with added fire and added crit dmg + three dragons for shock while target is cursed with crit weak/vuln/temp chains/ele weak/flammability/quality conductivity
Beyond league.
"
chin sol cast on death crit point blank puncture trap with added fire and added crit dmg + three dragons for shock while target is cursed with crit weak/vuln/temp chains/ele weak/flammability/quality conductivity

Spoiler

Despite that, probably true for single strongest hit.

But, per HC rules....

..."Bet'cha can't do it again!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SNyQsH7ilIM
"
GodKas wrote:
dagger crit one shot dmg of 1000x multiplier rules

what does the dagger do, that any other weapon not would, if we assume the same crit chance and multiplier? (nothing) ^^
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu
Posting in a thread that makes no sense:

Grace! Haste! Determination!

PS. I just wish people knew how to read. It is about SKILL not WEAPONS. Crit dagur, he he, highost damag. What does it have to do with SKILL hitting hard?
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance.
Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
https://joeduncan123.imgur.com
https://joeduncan1234.imgur.com
Last edited by Perq on Oct 15, 2014, 4:16:52 AM
lightning touch....

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info