1.3 Very Tanky, Fire Trap Burn Prolif Shadow [Atziri Capable]

I did die. :(

Here is my cry

But my gear below. Bad gear yet and 5.2k HP. :)

My Lightning Coil and my boots were almost ready to use. :(

I will try to kill Atziri with this build in standard.

edit: The Supreme Truth dont is necessary, was just using since dropped me, giving me the experience bonus and 40% elemental damage.

edit. 2: ah yes, I made a small change in the passive tree taking 5% more life:
Level 87

Full build if was possible
Guides made by me:
Unnamed's CoC CI Discharge Trickster, Tankster BV MoM Poison, Saboquisitor MoM Pure Cold damage with Hrimburn, Trickster Critical Flameblast
Last edited by Carrasco_Santo on Jan 5, 2015, 8:54:11 AM
Thx man.

Anyway what was your mana regen. Did you try play like author of this topic with Vitality and high life regen?
My mana regen is 98 mana/s.

Can use traps quietly + curse without worrying with mana.

Was using discipline, but I changed for determination (because of ar/es or pure armour based gear) and taking the last point in next level (sovereignty) to run Purity of Lightning + LC (5L) for mitigate physical damage.
Guides made by me:
Unnamed's CoC CI Discharge Trickster, Tankster BV MoM Poison, Saboquisitor MoM Pure Cold damage with Hrimburn, Trickster Critical Flameblast
Last edited by Carrasco_Santo on Jan 5, 2015, 8:56:24 AM
Your build looks cool I think. Can you modify him and add "Whispers of Doom" for dual curse?
"
Unk_Particle wrote:
Your build looks cool I think. Can you modify him and add "Whispers of Doom" for dual curse?

Can be modified, but it requires sacrifices. lol

To get Whisper of Doom level 90 I made several sacrifices, because I needed to spend 6 points, then take a look:

- Removed retribution of templar tree;
- Removed 5% life of templar tree;
- Removed 2 fire damage (12% fire each) of triangle templar and I caught only the generic 6%;
- Removed agility (close to templar, +30 dexterity - to use Lightning Coil you will need to compensate with gear);

Level 90

I think you'd better buy a Doedre's Damning, not is expensive. Unless you want to use triple curse (flama, ele weak, vulnerability).
Guides made by me:
Last edited by Carrasco_Santo on Jan 5, 2015, 8:52:52 AM
Hmmm what if I remove 6 points from "Heart of flame" and I pick up "Entropy" plus some area radius or even "Ash, frost and storm". Isn't better to have that 45% "increased dmg over time"?
Can be an alternative, but Entropy nodes dont increases the trap explosion damage, only the burning damage.

I do not know if would cause more damage overall, you would be losing 3% fire penetration. I'm not sure 3% cause damage greater than your suggestion, would have to do the calculations. But one thing is certain, 15% fire penetration of passive fire tree is much difference in the overall damage + fire penetration gem you can damage almost pure.
Guides made by me:
Last edited by Carrasco_Santo on Jan 5, 2015, 5:14:06 PM
Why link a fire trap with chance to ignite? Thought the trap has a 100% chance?
Hmm maybe iam wrong
Bayern des samma mia
"
Why link a fire trap with chance to ignite? Thought the trap has a 100% chance?
Hmm maybe iam wrong

Nope does not!
any idea how this is gonna perform after the ele prolif nerf? some jewells maybe offset some of losses.. curious, i like to have this build to clear the most impossible maps + i have 2x6l :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info