Is there a way to keep an open pack of smokes fresh for at least a week?

So as I slowly smoke less and less in an effort to quit eventually, I find that cigarettes go to hell in about 2-3 days. They taste like shit and I'm too cheap to toss em. So do any of you fello tar lungs know of a way to keep an open pack of cancer stix fresh for at least a week? The interwebz says that you can buy a container to put them in or store them in a plastic ziploc with a damp paper towel. Has anyone tried either of these?

For those OTers that plan to respond by telling me to just quit smoking I repond thusly...
Spoiler
I'll quit smoking when you quit trolling.
DISCLAIMER!
The views and expressed opinions of Dragon are solely those of a drunken redneck and are not necessarily those of a sane person. Any likeness of intelligence is strictly coincidental and should not be taken seriously. His posts should not be read... by anyone.
Trolling Trolling Trolling, keep them smokers going, Raw lung!
"
Moonyu wrote:
Trolling Trolling Trolling, keep them smokers going, Raw lung!
i lold
DISCLAIMER!
The views and expressed opinions of Dragon are solely those of a drunken redneck and are not necessarily those of a sane person. Any likeness of intelligence is strictly coincidental and should not be taken seriously. His posts should not be read... by anyone.
"
in a ziploc bag in the freezer just like with other dried herbs rolled in paper (like cigars)
can't smoke them if I leave them at home in the freezer. Plus they taste like ass when they dry out.
DISCLAIMER!
Buy an air tight tub to put them in.
(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.
Yup. Smoke them when you open them.
Once you open the pack, take each smoke out and individually wrap them in tinfoil.

You wouldn't even need to unwrap them to smoke them. Similar carcinogenic effects I'd imagine.
"Withdrawing in disgust is not the same as apathy"

Try doing what one of our higher ups does. He stopped buying smokes years ago and just asks for them from the underlings that he determines how much their raises will be. If any.
Why not just listen to me and buy a tupperware?

If it works for biscuits and cakes, surely it can work for cigs.
(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.
Last edited by bhavv on Oct 12, 2014, 9:08:39 PM
Supposedly off topic is a place for intelligent conversation... said no one ever.
DISCLAIMER!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info