Where did she go?

"
bhavv wrote:
I'm keeping you forever and for always.

We'll be together all of our days.

Wanna wake up every morning to your sweet face.

Always.

Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
I dont wanna lose you tonight, youre the only thing that matters. I dont wanna lose you this way, just need your love.

(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.
Last edited by bhavv on Oct 11, 2014, 5:19:09 PM
Fat sweaty betty, yo bitch aint nothin new. Ya ma used ta baby sit us back when we was two. We'd go to the playground and to the skating rink, we'd go under the bleachers and you let me hit that stank
RIP Diablo franchise

RIP Bird Lovers of Wraeclast <BLÔW>

Congrats Chris & others for cashing out! I don't blame you. I'll be saving money now... unless I start making a lot more. Can't wait to see if you guys start a new studio in six years! RIP GGG
A pizza hut, a pizza hut, kentucky fried chicken and a pizza hut!

Mc donalds! Mc donalds!
(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.
Beep beep, who got the keys to the jeep? VROOOOOOOM!

- PoE TOS.
Bae

Euuuhgghhhh Wretch ... At least all of mine were still somewhat attractive.

- PoE TOS.
my work here is done ^_^

Bae's got a killer personality though

Well ok, not all the ones I posted were somewhat attractive.

- PoE TOS.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info