The Guardian Angle God 16x Aura's! 200-300%+ party DPS & Godly defence [Beyond] Xenoslay's Aurabot

"
Hi, I'm: http://www.twitch.tv/manocean/

My DPS went from 55K to 105-110K with Dunnzo's build.

Defenses were nice too

Just don't kill yourself to reflect :D

thx manocean!
IGN: Blackroset
adjusted build for minion life lvl 100 build
IGN: Blackroset
gg, didnt think it would be possible!
Ign: Zanosaur
why do you have 2 Haste and a Discipline? i'm kinda new at poe srry if this is a noob question
Last edited by Dreadlast411 on Oct 18, 2014, 11:25:34 PM
One is the "normal" haste, the other is the corrupted version of it ("vaal haste"), which grants a larger boost, but is only temporary and requieres souls (killed enemies) to be activated.

Great build, as previously mentioned I tried to do a hybrid of this and the elemental buzzsaw, but couldn't make it work. Now I only run all the auras and it really works like a charm in a party.
Hey just a question - after 3x lvl 18 reduced mana gems isn't the total reserved life 97% with and without 1 4% reduced mana skill? Could i just refund one from the big mana circle or am i failing at math here?
Quick question. Just what is a Guardian Angle? Does it stop one from going too acute, or obtuse?
Can you post a skill tree update for 1.3? Thanks.
Interested as well, but I'm 48 currently and just doing as he said, following the main highways to the aura clusters and picking up life temporarily since Bloodlines league.

Leveling with Static Strike and Herald of Fire, I'm super tanky with all the life/ES/armor. It's fairly slow but should be worthwhile provided I don't die between now and converting over to aurabot.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info