The Guardian Angle God 16x Aura's! 200-300%+ party DPS & Godly defence [Beyond] Xenoslay's Aurabot

Hello guys and welcome, Xenoslay here, my LL Mortal conviction Aurabot build!

Wrath
Vitality
Anger
Grace
Hatred
Clarity
Discipline
Determination
Haste
Purity of fire
Purity of Lightning
Purity of Cold
Dying Breath
Leer Cast
Vaal Haste
Vaal Discipline

Scion Tree ES/Regen (Shavs) Current build

Scion Tree ES/Block (before Shavs)

Who i buff the most in ranking
Weapon elemental dmg players
Summoner players (SRS)
Physical players
Spell casters

Pros:
107% increased effect Wrath/Anger/Hatred
107% increased effect Vaal Haste
66% (87% self) increased effect Determination/grace/haste/vitality/Disipline
83% Fire/Light/Cold res to party (84%Fire 84%Cold 85% light self)
lvl 6 Clairty (87% self)
33% increased dmg leercast/dying breath Guardian OR Vaal discipline/duration/Faster cast

Super tanky self buffed, high ES Regen/Block
Cheap to build, Alpha helm most expensive item pre shavs!

Cons:
Cant solo play maps
Dont deal dmg or curse
Viable mid 70's
Leer cast, dying breath animate guardian hard to keep alive only use sometimes

Gear / Tips

Spoiler
Look for chaos res,Dex on rings for vaal haste/grace requirment and open suffix for %ES mod
-Look for a bit of chaos res on gear, aim for 0-30% for best chaos mitigation.
-Dont just look for Pure ES items, Evasion/armor on shields is a huge bonus to your aura's

---------------------------------------------------------
before Shavs!

Leveling / When to transition
Spoiler
This build can transition to LL aurabot in the mid 70's once you reach mortal conviction and all aura nodes with some decent ES. The build is very cheap to do Pre shavs and is VIABLE, i played to 85-87 ish with a 4link Solaris lorica

For leveling spec throw or Flameblast or anything for that matter works. Just follow the main highways to lead to mortal conviction/auranodes and pick up life along the way and anythig that helps your leveling skill before LL aurabot mode.

Bandits: kill/kill/kill

Summery

In total i increase players dps by 200-300%. 83% all res for members, and defensive by a lot. I do 0 dmg and no aura's due to not having any life to cast them with or Regen. But dont worry you party will not be angry but incredibly happy about there new stats.

Doing no dmg means i can focus on positioning and staying alive, but even so im very tanky. With 84/84/85- 31% resistance's and high evansion/armor with 570 ES regen a second this build is very safe without having to deal with reflect, corrupting blood etc etc.

this build gives you give you the ability run almost any map mods and make it so for other members who wold originally not run dangerious maps. Being wanted in everyones map groups is also a huge bonus!
For Block Tree use a Stone of lazhwar with Rainbows for 42% give or take Block/Normal Block
I am currently using the ES/Regen build to test. But both are very viable. I used the ES/Block build till around 85-86.

Refer to gear links for Gem links
I am also playing with a 3link Animate guardian, minion life, minion Res for Leer cast, dying breath for an extra 33% dmg to party members

In total i increase players dps by 200-300%. 83% all res for members, and defensive by a lot. I have party'd with multiple streamers including Ziggyd, Ganstaboo, Cabdu etc who can verify this substantional and addictive buff!

Anger/wrath/hatred are buffed with generosity giving a total of 107% increased effect in sync with 66% from skill tree giving the gems double effect to party members!

All purity's in my alpha helm are with 21 puritys but lvl 20's will give 4% all res to give party 81% and yourself 83% with inner force.

Grace, determination, vitality, haste, clarity linked normally. Clarity is a bonus just for mtx effect and because i cant use the gem slot for anything else, mine is lvl 6 leaving me with 1 life left over costing a total of 29 life.

In my shield i use Increased duration, generosity, vaal haste (106% increased effect)

Defence w/o Granite
Spoiler

Defence with Granite
Spoiler

FAQ

Q: Why not use empower on your Wrath/anger/hatred links?
A: As a support bot i dont get any use from having dps aura's on my self. Even tho empower gives 2/3+ lvls the 40% extra effect from generosity gives a hell of a lot more.

Q:Why are you not using Vaal Disipline in your spare shavs slot?
A:I have been playing around with vaal disipline which gives me 15k ES but the duration is just to low for my liking even tho it acts as a form of immunity for 3sec, i might use it but i much prefer the ability to spam my generious vaal haste.

Q: Is this build cheap and viable w/o shavs?
A: Yes! this build is, shavs is simply for defence purpose's having that little bit extra ES but a solaris lorica is still very powerfull with how this build works and is easier to chrome. I used block nodes with my solaris to compinsate for the lake of ES. Even tho i only had 5.3k ES i had 42% block and spell block.

-------------------
I am also offering my service's to players who want that extra buff for safe atziri runs etc for me to hover around or 75+ maps :)\

Vouchers

"
Hi, I'm: http://www.twitch.tv/manocean/

My DPS went from 55K to 105-110K with Dunnzo's build.

Defenses were nice too

Just don't kill yourself to reflect :D

"
Hotrail wrote:
This build is the real deal. I've grouped with him and my 21k tooltip dps gmp tornado shot ranger went up to 42k dps and higher with vaal haste it was just insane i was one shotting mobs in 4-5 man lvl 78 maps with his buffs
IGN: Blackroset
Last edited by Dunnzo on Oct 12, 2014, 6:26:09 PM
up
the gangsterbot is real.
This build is the real deal. I've grouped with him and my 21k tooltip dps gmp tornado shot ranger went up to 42k dps and higher with vaal haste it was just insane i was one shotting mobs in 4-5 man lvl 78 maps with his buffs
In the shavs/regen tree, you can get 20 extra strength by dropping 3 int going up past Quick Recovery (unless you plan to get that later) and linking up near Combat Stamina. With the extra 1 point, you can pick up the 30 int Ancestral Knowledge node nearby.
Last edited by dandan88 on Oct 10, 2014, 10:18:42 AM
"
dandan88 wrote:
In the shavs/regen tree, you can get 20 extra strength by dropping 3 int going up past Quick Recovery (unless you plan to get that later) and linking up near Combat Stamina. With the extra 1 point, you can pick up the 30 int Ancestral Knowledge node nearby.

Hey mate. Yeah i was planning on doing that when i get a few more lvls so i can change it around a bit for better point effectiveness and finish the 1% light res ES wheel and connect into witch so i can remove that entire highway heading up past quick recovery. Thanks for pointing that out tho :)

Last edited by Dunnzo on Oct 10, 2014, 10:49:34 AM
adjusted build for 88
nice build, I remember farming with you in docks merc but reep my 75 witch
Nice build, I saw you on ziggy's stream and decided to try it myself. But I will try it a bit differently and do a mixture between your pure support version and the ele buzzsaw.

No idea how it will work out, but if I don't do enough damage myself I can easily respec to your version (respec out of ballistic mastery, the elemental damage cluster to the left of elemental equilibrium and the elemental damage nodes in the templar area).

My planned skilltree looks like this:

Spoiler

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAAAnEEswx9DXwQfxFQFHEVUBZvFy8ZihpsGo8c3B1PHaokiySqJLAlvCj6KU8tHy2DL28yiTW5Nuk62ENjRnFG11XWV8lX4lj1WfNca1yKXcZk52aeaHRtGW-ecLtxTXKpd-V8u3_GgKSBr4KbgseDCYRIhtGPRpMnlKCVIJcGms-boZu1na6dxKKjpwinK6yqsQW0DLUEtzG4k7jQwBrBxcHzwzrDbcSixp7KSthN2RPaOtpi2t3fv-GI42rkIuoY6rrr7uwY7Dj22vcy98H31_jr-ej60vsJ

Hi, I'm: http://www.twitch.tv/manocean/

My DPS went from 55K to 105-110K with Dunnzo's build.

Defenses were nice too

Just don't kill yourself to reflect :D
anything is everything

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info