Guide: The basics of map building for new players

Sad thing is the RNG will screw you sometimes and you can still end up with zero maps following these steps :(

mostly if you pay solo, groups can pool their maps together
S L O W E R
Are maps really all that rare? I feel like I get one on average every time I clear the docks. I wear some Magic Find but not a huge amount

Also, does Magic Find equipment work inside maps? I remember reading somewhere that only map quality affects map drop rates, but maybe I misunderstood or the post was outdated
"
flavahbeast wrote:
Are maps really all that rare? I feel like I get one on average every time I clear the docks. I wear some Magic Find but not a huge amount

In last 20 dock runs (solo & team) i saw 1 drop total. My friend is lvl73 and looted only one so far.
ign: Krowa_IX HC | RacingCow races
I'm pretty sure "Blood Magic" should go under bad mods.. for many players anyway.
hi all,

so I finished merciless and I have only one map... :( after rerolling it a bit I got this. Should I use it or keep rerolling. I think it's doable

you should add infinite chaos dot to good mods. Most of characters can handle regening 20-30 hp per second, and those with CI can just ignore it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info