"We're sick of the recent trend towards bright, cartoony RPGs"

"
Sneakypaw wrote:
Yeah, all skill effects like lightning warp, discharge, flame blast etc. should all be just black.

Actually... that is something to consider! Player's skill effects blackish, mob skills whitish - no more confusion "Oh gooood I thought that this is your Flameblast bro :( "
I agree
some mtx including yellow wing and yellow crown is just so horrible and terrible
Last edited by GodKas on Oct 7, 2014, 2:45:28 AM
I never got that dark and gritty vibe from PoE. I don't know why, it just isn't there for me. Even if there were an MTX of a dress made of flowers or butterflies circling over your head or a spectral throw effect in the shape of cute, little hearts, that wouldn't change a single thing for me.

All that I'm sick of, to be honest, is being taken into custody for someone else's agenda by means of an ominous, manipulative "we".

"
Looks at all the recent MTX that GGG has been releasing instead of optimising graphical issues.

K.

I am still struggling to see what personal opinions of the graphical style have to do with graphical optimization used in the context of the OP. Do rainbow themed flame blast's have a tendency to perform less optimally than flame themed ones?

Besides that, the "art team" and the "optimization team" or persons or missing persons are not one in the same.

The structure of the OP does not make any sense. Is your main concern the graphic style or the graphic optimization? These are not the same thing, and as aforementioned, not the same department.

Mayhaps OP is confused. I guess if I were to take the time and make sense of what the OP is trying to say it would look something like the following...

The OP's opinion of the new MTX is that they are too bright and cartoony. (Strongly Disagree)

On a separate matter, the OP feels that there are optimization issues that GGG needs to address. (Strongly Agree)

The OP is upset that the art team is not working on optimizing the performance.
(Rainbow Flame Blast Puff Puff Pass)

SKIT

MAN WITH BROKEN CAR: "Why the hell hasn't that man with the paintbrush fixed my car yet!?!"

MAN WITH PAINTBRUSH: "I am not a mechanic sir"

MAN WITH BROKEN CAR: "Well where is the fucking mechanic?"

MAN WITH PAINTBRUSH: "I think he quit? Drop Bear must have scared em off"

SUPPORT TAGS LIMIT REACHED!!?? - Fine then....
twitch.tv/amity13
Last edited by AmityXIII on Oct 7, 2014, 3:46:26 AM
"

I THINK THE TREND IS TOWARDS BRIGHT, SHINY $$$

"
"
Looks at all the recent MTX that GGG has been releasing instead of optimising graphical issues.

K.

The people that make MTX aren't the same people that do optimization.

Those are two complete separate tasks.

they are like 50 people but apparently no one can do optimization. Are NZ people really that incompetent or just greedy lol
Dogs Summoner - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/885199
Yeah, lol, right?! You're so funny!
"
Amiag wrote:
"

I THINK THE TREND IS TOWARDS BRIGHT, SHINY $$$

+1 , when GGG felt the smell of $$$ they forgot their ideals and rolled them over with asphalt flatterner. We now see the true face of GGG, humble servants of greed.

GGG: Want magical yellow angel-fairy wings?
Fantasy JRPG fan: sure!
GGG: What about oversized,as broad as your waist, disbalanced brickblades which you can dualwield,add brighter than sun lightsaber effects and dance with them as gracely as if they were flowers in middle of the field?
Fantasy JRPG fan: ofcourse, why not? what else could you do for my $?
GGG: Well we could lick dirt off your feet,wash your car,fix the sink,star in BDSM movie, whatever your dollar Majesty desires.
"
Jojas wrote:
All that I'm sick of, to be honest, is being taken into custody for someone else's agenda by means of an ominous, manipulative "we".

Please read this, sir:
https://www.pathofexile.com/game

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info