"We're sick of the recent trend towards bright, cartoony RPGs"

Looks at all the recent MTX that GGG has been releasing instead of optimising graphical issues.

K.

Are you on drugs?
SUPPORT TAGS LIMIT REACHED!!?? - Fine then....
twitch.tv/amity13
Last edited by AmityXIII on Oct 7, 2014, 12:16:06 AM
"
Looks at all the recent MTX that GGG has been releasing instead of optimising graphical issues.

K.

The people that make MTX aren't the same people that do optimization.

Those are two complete separate tasks.
anything is everything
Last edited by Manocean on Oct 7, 2014, 12:15:32 AM
As far as I know GGG currently doesnt have someone that can do graphic optimization. Their only guy left some long time ago.
"

K.

AFAIK those were Garena MTXs people asked to be brought over. I agree they're too bright and just don't fit in, just don't buy em'.
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
"
TheWretch wrote:
"

K.

AFAIK those were Garena MTXs people asked to be brought over. I agree they're too bright and just don't fit in, just don't buy em'.

Liked the shield, so I did get that one. But ya, those were garenas mtx.
Were the butterfly wings Garenas too?
"just for try, for see and for know"
Isn't the thread title a GGG quote?
I, too, like my ARPGS dark and gloomy. That said, I think PoE is in quite a good place, although some MTX and very little content are a bit on the bright side.

I heard that Torchlight I (and II) were nice ARPGS. I looked at screenshots and decided that THIS was altogether too cartoonish for my taste.
Bird lover of Wraeclast
Las estrellas te iluminan - Hoy te sirven de guía
Te sientes tan fuerte que piensas - que nadie te puede tocar
Yeah, all skill effects like lightning warp, discharge, flame blast etc. should all be just black.
“Demons run when a good man goes to war"
You can feel these are ancient weapons with dark powers brewing inside:

It is a bit of a feeling I personally miss with some of the (newer) poe elements.
Heart of Purity

Awarded 'Silverblade' to Talent Competition Winner 2020.
POE turned into a ratrace for the most div/hour.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDFO4E5OKSE

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info