[2.2] Player159632's Top Tier MF Builds.

Make sure you vitality is in a +1 level item/is 21 (got both in my case) if that wont do, pick up the node under "Inner force" called "Shaper". If "Shaper" still isnt enough i recommand respeccing through the +10 life - 0.4% life regen nodes. However you never want to be able to sustain your culling spell, otherwise you Divination Destilate wont work as efficient.

𝕹𝖎𝖓𝖊𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓 𝕺𝖍 𝕿𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊
𝓜𝓞𝓢𝓣𝓗𝓐𝓣𝓔𝓓
"
Dharmatrooper wrote:
"
BeechMarten wrote:
I modified the positions of quality reduced mana and now i have 88 life not reserved. How do you do with life regen? i cannot cast continuosly the spell.

Absolutely same question. Im running out og life in like 3-5 casts and must pop flasks.

All passive tree links updated to a more cast friendly build for arc. Difference; life regen outside start of scion start.

𝕹𝖎𝖓𝖊𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓 𝕺𝖍 𝕿𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊
𝓜𝓞𝓢𝓣𝓗𝓐𝓣𝓔𝓓
"
player159632 wrote:
Make sure you vitality is in a +1 level item/is 21 (got both in my case) if that wont do, pick up the node under "Inner force" called "Shaper". If "Shaper" still isnt enough i recommand respeccing through the +10 life - 0.4% life regen nodes. However you never want to be able to sustain your culling spell, otherwise you Divination Destilate wont work as efficient.

Thanks for explanation. Im completely missed the part about +x gem level!
ʕ•̫͡•ʕ*̫͡*ʕ•͓͡•ʔ-̫͡-ʕ•̫͡•ʔ*̫͡*ʔ
Fully updated the build guide.

- Updated gear
- Updated tree
- Updated flasks

𝕹𝖎𝖓𝖊𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓 𝕺𝖍 𝕿𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊
𝓜𝓞𝓢𝓣𝓗𝓐𝓣𝓔𝓓
"
player159632 wrote:

- Updated gear
- Updated tree
- Updated flasks

I am a fairly new player...started about a week ago, and i have to say I am really attracted to this build, especially considering i have played a support roll in almost every mmorpg that I've played.

Since i am currently trying to level with this build from 1-max, I am currently 2 points away from the Ghost Reaver Node on the passive tree (not having picked up pain attunement yet because i do not yet have blood magic and enough energy shield), so after hitting level 29, i want to ask some questions before i get even further.

Q1: At my current level of 29 having the following : http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAADXwc3B2qKPospi9vNAo3ZjeDRnFHBlfJaHRwu3_GgseP-pMnlKCm67QMwcXQ0NhN2RPaYuGI6rrsGPno_kk=

That being said, do you think im heading in the right direction for my level, or should i be heading towards blood magic right? Even then, where do you think i should be specing my points into right now in general?

Q2: What stats should i be worrying about on gear at my level?

Q3: Since i do not have blood magic yet, How am i suppose to manage my auras mana reservation and still be able to attack? should i get blood magic gems and get more life regen or get more mana regen nodes? What should i worried about so i can run auras smoothly? (that was 3 questions lol)

Thank you for your time!

and excellent build!
"
KwuarM wrote:
"
player159632 wrote:

- Updated gear
- Updated tree
- Updated flasks

I am a fairly new player...started about a week ago, and i have to say I am really attracted to this build, especially considering i have played a support roll in almost every mmorpg that I've played.

Since i am currently trying to level with this build from 1-max, I am currently 2 points away from the Ghost Reaver Node on the passive tree (not having picked up pain attunement yet because i do not yet have blood magic and enough energy shield), so after hitting level 29, i want to ask some questions before i get even further.

Q1: At my current level of 29 having the following : http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAADXwc3B2qKPospi9vNAo3ZjeDRnFHBlfJaHRwu3_GgseP-pMnlKCm67QMwcXQ0NhN2RPaYuGI6rrsGPno_kk=

That being said, do you think im heading in the right direction for my level, or should i be heading towards blood magic right? Even then, where do you think i should be specing my points into right now in general?

Q3: Since i do not have blood magic yet, How am i suppose to manage my auras mana reservation and still be able to attack? should i get blood magic gems and get more life regen or get more mana regen nodes? What should i worried about so i can run auras smoothly? (that was 3 questions lol)

Thank you for your time!

and excellent build!

Thanks for you nice comment, answered your questions through private message. Have fun and good luck!

𝕹𝖎𝖓𝖊𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓 𝕺𝖍 𝕿𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊
𝓜𝓞𝓢𝓣𝓗𝓐𝓣𝓔𝓓
Bump

𝕹𝖎𝖓𝖊𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓 𝕺𝖍 𝕿𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊
𝓜𝓞𝓢𝓣𝓗𝓐𝓣𝓔𝓓
Is there any possible way to make this build solo viable 75+ maps? And is it possible to make it as a Shadow? :)
I really loved the build, but i play mostly solo :(
"
Midas_ wrote:
Is there any possible way to make this build solo viable 75+ maps? And is it possible to make it as a Shadow? :)
I really loved the build, but i play mostly solo :(

You can posibly do that, if you take the elemental damage out of the shadows start and work around it that way. Anyways if you dont have people to play with i dont recommand this build at all. Try joining a guild for people to play with. :)

𝕹𝖎𝖓𝖊𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓 𝕺𝖍 𝕿𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊
𝓜𝓞𝓢𝓣𝓗𝓐𝓣𝓔𝓓
"
player159632 wrote:
"
KwuarM wrote:
"
player159632 wrote:

- Updated gear
- Updated tree
- Updated flasks

Thank you for your time!

and excellent build!

Thanks for you nice comment, answered your questions through private message. Have fun and good luck!

sorry for the late reply, been busy as of lately! I appreciate you taking the time to answer my questions though; they were a huge help. Thank you bunches!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info