Marauder Fanart

blubbber- well sad :D, thank you for that! As for next character I don't really know, to be honest it took a lot of time :/ Don't get me wrong I would love to, especially when I read awsome posts from you guys. That helps alot ! Why Marauder, I wanted to do Kaom's Heart and he seems good fit for it :D . My first character was Marauder, but to be honest I enjoyed Witch summoner the most! In scale of fun it was right next to playing Diablo I back in a days, yeh that much fun! ;D

ilieff1 - thanks!, Woh did it work for you, you still using it ? I stared working with 3D Studio on MS-DOS :D

Weißenberg - XD I love it that you love it !! Thank you!

Nithon - much appreciated! :D

I dropped Marmoset and started to do more final renders, updates coming soon!
If all the mdoels look so good game would be super realistic. I think @GGG should hire this dude for sure and let him change original 3d models of characters and animations to be even more fluid. !!!
GGG thank you for all the great things you are doing. You have combined every element of all other great Rpg's and joined them together as one Diamond, that will shine Forever.

This is coming straight from the heart <3
Last edited by Farystar on Oct 30, 2014, 5:34:11 AM
wooot kaom's heart on fire ? !!
Farystar- Thanks man! I have great respect and thrust for GGG guys and everything that they are doing.

motorz - I actually tried that :D didn't work :(

OK, these are first test renders, as it turned out there is still a lot of things to be fixed so I will focus on that. I also have one of two ideas for poses.

But overall I think it's close to finale. Large images in links.

Also I have used Official POE wallpaper as background, I hope that's ok ? If not i have one or two ideas for that ass well :D

http://i.imgur.com/wTffjij.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/xhE7YsS.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/Rm0c78q.jpg
Wow, i am very impressed! GGG hire this man!
"
Wow, i am very impressed! GGG hire this man!

Thank you warismybusiness I'm glad you enjoy it!
Will the cap go away? The cap looks really silly I feel, but that's subjective people might disagree.
Dem metal chickens
This is just nuts, such skillz i can see you totally working for them. I use to make models for CS and CSS, for fps banana !!!

THis is Truly breathtaking + i can see this real time motion chars in menu. or when choosing your chars at the beginning of the game. ALso some time back someone posted 3d model of the launcher for POE, dunno why this hasn't been done yet.

I want models like this in-game in future for sure ! + help GGG fix or remove white placeholders for doors and other areas upon entering with some 3d glow art.

Best regards, Farystar !
GGG thank you for all the great things you are doing. You have combined every element of all other great Rpg's and joined them together as one Diamond, that will shine Forever.

This is coming straight from the heart <3
looks really good.

But the manrauder looks a bit chubby.
"
Vorthaz wrote:
Will the cap go away? The cap looks really silly I feel, but that's subjective people might disagree.

hmm I'm not sure, I really want to keep it :/ The other thing is that it doesn't fit his head properly, it should be tighter than it is atm.

Anyway, what do you guys think about composition of wallpapers?
What would you guys like to see?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info