Freezing pulse 5Khp+MoM+lvl24AA+vaalPact 140Kdps(up to 252k+)+really good survability/Atziri UPDATE

"
PWFTrojaner wrote:
Hey,

damn this Build looks prety funny... and iam seeing it to late xD shit...
you will remake it for the next leaugue?

I think i will give it a shoot but iam not a big pro so maybe will need help if the game change to much for this cute build...

thanks in advance

i will probably play an other build, i dont like play the same build each league its boring for me.

But only the duelist area will change so the build will still work ;)
Last edited by keta on Nov 21, 2014, 2:52:48 PM
Hey There I'm fairly new playing POE, I am following your build to on hardcore at the moment. Awesome build so far!

I was just wondering, is it ok to not get Eldritch Battery?

Also..

Armor/ES or EV/ES better?
Last edited by magetreatz on Nov 25, 2014, 10:07:35 AM
No you really need eb for this build without eb you cant run AA+cloak of defiance.
AA+Cloak of defiance will be really better than just armor.

Cloak mitigate all dmg.
Last edited by keta on Nov 25, 2014, 11:16:18 AM
bug post
Last edited by keta on Nov 25, 2014, 11:12:15 AM
Just got this wand for the build :)
*Don't pay attention to the gems, used to be the secondary slot for gems leveling*

yep its pretty good, if u have ur catarina lvl8 or a friend with it try to get more spell dmg 35% its lower roll you can have 44%^^
"
if u have ur catarina lvl8 or a friend with it try to get more spell dmg 35% its lower roll you can have 44%^^
I'll try sooner or later.
Now I'm just 65lvl and still looking for crit wand with +2 Cold to boost AA.
thnx for the build just got a 20% level 1 freezing pulse from a rich friend so ima try it out. been wantin to do pulse for a while just hated the low range without quality. now i can do one and ur build looks solid and fairly cheap for my poor self. thanks again.

"
kluuvin wrote:
thnx for the build just got a 20% level 1 freezing pulse from a rich friend so ima try it out. been wantin to do pulse for a while just hated the low range without quality. now i can do one and ur build looks solid and fairly cheap for my poor self. thanks again.

yep there is nothing really expensiv, no crazy expensiv item requiered.
its works with shitty gear, and you upgrade it when u get currency
will be Scion passiv tree good for this bild ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info