Freezing pulse 5Khp+MoM+lvl24AA+vaalPact 140Kdps(up to 252k+)+really good survability/Atziri UPDATE

Yea without cloak of defiance you need to stack more hp.

If you play gc you should just take some Area nod like blast radius and Amplify if you can
If your doing an ice spear variation of this build i would recommend using Void Battery and picking up more power charges. Ofc link ice spear with power charge on crit. U can also use ice spear as a side skill with void battery to gain power charges to boost the damage of freezing pulse.
"
skinnymatty wrote:
If your doing an ice spear variation of this build i would recommend using Void Battery and picking up more power charges. Ofc link ice spear with power charge on crit. U can also use ice spear as a side skill with void battery to gain power charges to boost the damage of freezing pulse.

All power charge are took in the tree already.
Iam not a big fan of void battery unless you go dual void battery wich is insane, if you use only one you can most of time find a rare wand almost as good for really less currency.
Last edited by keta on Mar 1, 2015, 4:43:36 AM

Been looking for a build to do with this wand...thoughts ?
"
Aurious wrote:

Been looking for a build to do with this wand...thoughts ?

This wand will work, nice for a one month league even if Its more important to have top roll crit chance than top roll spell dmg imo.
Last edited by keta on Apr 9, 2015, 11:07:55 AM
Hi Keta,

Will you be updating this build for The Awakening? I'd love to stick to freeze pulse, would be interested in what you come up with.
"
Narna wrote:
Hi Keta,

Will you be updating this build for The Awakening? I'd love to stick to freeze pulse, would be interested in what you come up with.

hello, i will try, its gonna take time to make something really good with the new jewel and all the new possibility.
So if my main char in new league is not fp i will probably update the build only after few weeks after the release when i have some time for test freezing pulse because i will focus first on my new char in the new league.
Last edited by keta on Apr 29, 2015, 11:23:13 AM
How affordable is this build for someone just starting? Totally untwinked.
"
iNoScopedRFK wrote:
How affordable is this build for someone just starting? Totally untwinked.

you can start with nothing, lvling with freezing pulse, and just upgrade ur gear when u find something better.
Around what gear level do you guys think Crit multi becomes better than faster casing? Currently 47% crit and 415% multi and I lose 800 dps by switching to multi.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info