[1.3]Crit Mjolner: Vaal Pact, No Acuity! Anymapmod speed farm. 318 k DPS? Mirror drop approved!

If i run all those buffs, i get like no hp anymore. How do you keep your hp up in order to chain cast skills?
1.3 tree update please!! also when do you suggest respeccing to this, currently level 71 with all the gear i need for it already was thionking of respeccing around late 80's?
updatEd for 1.3

"
Radiatorcalz wrote:
1.3 tree update please!! also when do you suggest respeccing to this, currently level 71 with all the gear i need for it already was thionking of respeccing around late 80's?

I'vE triEd this gEars on anothEr low lEvEl charactEr (72-73 lvl)... sEEms likE its good to rEspEc whEn you havE all nEEdEd gEars and Enough points to grab stats from a trEE.

"
GATYGUN wrote:
If i run all those buffs, i get like no hp anymore. How do you keep your hp up in order to chain cast skills?

wEll, I havE just 327 HP too. This hElps alot
. Also, thErE is no nEEd to lEvEl up LS/MS gEms. Tho mana diffErEncE is tiny so up to you to dEcidE.
ign:
Perandus SC: Chthonian_ 87+ flamme totam x2
GIMP_shdw, shadow 90+ clawtank
_FIRE_IN_THE_HOLE_, witch 96+ mjollnir
Last edited by yuriy on Feb 8, 2015, 1:48:47 AM
now even MOAR damage than before!
ign:
added new screenies.
ign:
"
yuriy wrote:
updatEd for 1.3

"
Radiatorcalz wrote:

I'vE triEd this gEars on anothEr low lEvEl charactEr (72-73 lvl)... sEEms likE its good to rEspEc whEn you havE all nEEdEd gEars and Enough points to grab stats from a trEE.

"
GATYGUN wrote:

. Also, thErE is no nEEd to lEvEl up LS/MS gEms. Tho mana diffErEncE is tiny so up to you to dEcidE.

Can I confirm that for your version of LL crit mjolnir, you'll have to keep using the life pot in order to spam LS/MS? If you forget to pot the life flask, you'll die?
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
"
Jerle wrote:
"
yuriy wrote:
updatEd for 1.3

"
Radiatorcalz wrote:

"
GATYGUN wrote:

Can I confirm that for your version of LL crit mjolnir, you'll have to keep using the life pot in order to spam LS/MS? If you forget to pot the life flask, you'll die?

Yes, I always spam bottle. Yes, you will most prolly die if you forget to use the life flask, but it actually comes as a reflex and you never forget to push it.
ign:
Thanks for confirming this. I'm new to ll builds in general and wanted to be sure I understand the mechanics involved. =)
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
"
Jerle wrote:
Thanks for confirming this. I'm new to ll builds in general and wanted to be sure I understand the mechanics involved. =)

BTW flask refills almost immediately so I never had a situation when it was empty. Even half-empty lol. Even if I spam it while having 150/224 hp :) So it's not a problem at all, I'm just pushing it before each pack and it's always full, as well as my health.
ign:
added weird dps calculations.
ign:

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type