Carto OP

"
Mrfear wrote:
that's cute.

I had a carto on a shrine map, mirrored + 7 items.

It dropped 43 maps. ~6x 77s 15x 76s and a buttload 75-74s.

also boss then dropped another 2 shrines, it was a good day.

wow awesome !
Boxes are still bugged. They still sometimes drop next to nothing and never any of the plus magic or rare items. It's somewhat amusing when they don't spawn enemies, it's not amusing when they don't drop any items even when you kill loads of enemies spawned in.
:(

"
sanleon wrote:
:(

nice, a wisdom scroll. lucky you..
I found 3 cartoboxes since 1.2, 2 in 72s and other one in a 74, I rolled 50+q and +2 additional items in latter, even so, it only dropped 12 maps(most under 74). Bad luck I guess.
Why OP? Boxes are a neat addition that add a little more excitement to each map. Currency sink for people that want to roll them, and a few times you can get a really nice outcome (especially if you know what to roll/corrupt).
Hejren / Triceps / Regnbuen / Sarinti / Striglen / Mareridt / Spoegelset / Doktoren / Dobbelganger / Skjoldtrold / Forkynderen
Gotta love carto boxes..
Spoiler
"
RocketRandom wrote:
Count the number of maps in here :D

i count 1 map after im done vendoring them all to trade up :P
"
shadowscion wrote:
It's still random and you can get completely owned by it. Yesterday I found a carto in a 74 map and proceeded to try and get additional items and mirrored on it with chaos orbs. After wasting 20 chaos on it I gave up and opened it with 2 additional items on it... guess how many maps it dropped? That's right, it dropped 2 maps. 2. Two. I am glad to know it wouldn't have dropped anything at all if not for the additional item roll. They were both level 67 maps too.

Yeah this has been my experience, except perhaps worse because all the dropped maps were 66-71...
"
Rimez wrote:
"
RocketRandom wrote:
Count the number of maps in here :D

i count 1 map after im done vendoring them all to trade up :P

Do you vendor 8 property rare maps like these that dropped from that box ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info