Please fix how the shadow holds the new dagger mtx

"
Ari wrote:
"
AdzPoE wrote:
Please don't brush this one under the rug guys. It's an MTX.. ppl pay and its broken for dagger users in town and hideouts. it doesnt look fine or make sence as a "sheathed weapon" as it pierces the shadows arm so any talk of safety goes right out the window. I reiterate this needs fixed asap. <3!

sorry to say we can't do much about this issue at the moment, the way the animation system works only gives us one idle animation per weapon combination so fixing this would break the other weapon skins

Unacceptable. I hope no one else buys this trash and no one should accept this response from ggg.
RIP Diablo franchise

RIP Bird Lovers of Wraeclast <BLÔW>

Congrats Chris & others for cashing out! I don't blame you. I'll be saving money now... unless I start making a lot more. Can't wait to see if you guys start a new studio in six years! RIP GGG
Sorry I spoke a little too soon, Managed to find the fix. Sorry again guys
animator
"
Ari wrote:

=) thank you. Im glad that was the case
RIP Diablo franchise

RIP Bird Lovers of Wraeclast <BLÔW>

Congrats Chris & others for cashing out! I don't blame you. I'll be saving money now... unless I start making a lot more. Can't wait to see if you guys start a new studio in six years! RIP GGG
Hey GGG - while you're at it, why don't you make a skin that looks like a dagger, and a skin that looks like a claw, instead of something like the blade of a pendulum torture device from an old Vincent Price movie?
Just wondering when the fix will be implemented? Nothing has changed yet as far as i'm aware, my dagger shadow still appears to hold the item wrong.
Make Things For Smile!
"
Arthikas wrote:
Hey GGG - while you're at it, why don't you make a skin that looks like a dagger, and a skin that looks like a claw, instead of something like the blade of a pendulum torture device from an old Vincent Price movie?

Oh, that's a pretty good description of the look. ^_^
I always think of a Japanese fan when seeing it.
Spoiler

Could've avoided all the animation problems if the skins where only useable on the proper weapon types.
"
Ari wrote:

Will you fix other new mtx skins?
currently when you apply 2handed sword mtx skin to 2handed mace/axe,
it does not look like proper sword animation but just mace/axe animation with sword look
additionally it looks stupid as this shadow case
Quite funny that there was worry about breaking other skins by fixing the adders claw when the other skins are already broken... xD
Make Things For Smile!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info