Shadow of Mordor

I have become addicted to this game... Only about 1/2 way through.
"
I was really into it at first, same with my flat mate. He managed to finish the game in 16 hours however I came to realize that it was the same thing over and over. I even ended up getting into big fights with monsters, then turning my screen off for 5 minutes while just spamming click or shift, turn the screen on 5 - 10 minutes later, and what do you know, I'm alive still..

After this point I realized how unbelievably lame it was and instantly stopped playing and deleted it from my computer.
That's just me though. People are different.

That's all I needed to hear to avoid it.
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
"
TheWretch wrote:
"
I was really into it at first, same with my flat mate. He managed to finish the game in 16 hours however I came to realize that it was the same thing over and over. I even ended up getting into big fights with monsters, then turning my screen off for 5 minutes while just spamming click or shift, turn the screen on 5 - 10 minutes later, and what do you know, I'm alive still..

After this point I realized how unbelievably lame it was and instantly stopped playing and deleted it from my computer.
That's just me though. People are different.

That's all I needed to hear to avoid it.

I dunno. Mebbe I'm such a noob that I suck at games, but this smells strongly of hyperbole. One of the aspects of the game which I found refreshing was that, unlike Skyrim, even with maxed-out abilities, large packs of mobs could still be threatening, if you didn't stay on the bounce. There's no magic armour, no Ghod-weapon enchantments (though the right rune sets can help), and those greenskins can and do still hit HARD, if you let 'em. =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
^ annnnnd im back.
"
Fitzy_GGG wrote:

Wait a minute WHO R U???
(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.
"
Fitzy_GGG wrote:

Another to my collection... ^.^
"Another... Solwitch thread." AST
Current Games: :::City Skylines:::Elite Dangerous::: Division 2

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
"
bhavv wrote:
"
Fitzy_GGG wrote:

Wait a minute WHO R U???

he's Fitzy, duh
I thought I knew all the mighty banhammer wielding overlords by now, this one I've never seen before.
(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.
You must not pay attention Bhavv. Fitzy's been around awhile.
11 posts since may, that's neither been around nor for a while.

I demand more Fitzy action pronto!

- PoE TOS.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info