unique idea #uhh

chest
evasion or evasion es based
low lv armor OR prevents iron reflexes
converts all elemental damage taken to physical

this may seem a bit clunky (and sadly most likely not currently possible) BUT it'll enable reflect builds via shield + punishment + wall of thorns passive. or a "next level" defense via Darkscorn (which is NOT an endgame item anymore due to level).
might need a way to prevent iron reflexes for balance reasons or CI, not both.
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
So your suggestion is to make an item that makes Elemental Damage taken be useless and therefore making http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Veil_of_the_Night viable?

Also let's not forget EVERYBODY RUNS CWDT IMMORTAL CALL SETUP, so this item would instantly become Broken as it fixes the only issue in end-game maps, heavy elemental spike damage.
Participated in the working of the Dyadus Avatar of Fire Templar:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/896505
Last edited by Derpey on Oct 1, 2014, 5:13:44 AM
oh cool, maybe that too.

as for immortal call, fuck i forgot in my 4am-brain XD ... welp this idea pretty much scrapped then unless someone can salvage it.
"
soul4hdwn wrote:
oh cool, maybe that too.

as for immortal call, fuck i forgot in my 4am-brain XD ... welp this idea pretty much scrapped then unless someone can salvage it.

Yep, being invincible to almost everything is pretty broken.
actually... instead of preventing iron reflexes or CI (for a penalty), how about damage adjustments by the armor bypasses immortal call? people can go ahead and ci or IR they want then and would still let those other "tricks" work.

would also open up better freedom for the extra mods and general usage of the armor. while it locks only one thing.

thoughts? don't know how ggg will be able to implement that but sounds easier than preventing a keystone.
well if you put the offset in the item like cannot become immune to phys so you basicly take out the workings of immortal call.
or in the form of cannot gain endurance charges so you only have minimal duration
Last edited by Bahizret on Oct 2, 2014, 1:48:54 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info