So who has been using curse on hit since the change?

I personally have on melee since it doesn't reem your mana a new dong hole. Change is nice but still think it should let you bypass the curse limit at higher levels.
Only time I've ever seen this used was with 2 trigger gems but that's no longer possible now so in my eyes I think It's a wasted slot.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
Only time I've ever seen this used was with 2 trigger gems but that's no longer possible now so in my eyes I think It's a wasted slot.
Really? i think your overlooking the curse or curses only costing the amount the attack skill cost. I'm using one with a spec throw and one on another toon with ice shot with dual curse.
Flame Totem-Blind-Curse on Hit-Whatever.
BreakingHearts/RhoaHood/BackAndVeryLate (Standard) | HushtailSweep/HushtailWeeps (Ancestor)
"
Flame Totem-Blind-Curse on Hit-Whatever.
Ice shot-curse on hit- temporal chains. Now your temp chained on ground ice.
Not the same... Boring.
"Another... Solwitch thread." AST
Current Games: :::City Skylines:::Elite Dangerous::: Division 2

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
Pretty much all my new chars use dual curse on hit now. Getting 2 xurses cosrs 3 passives now for most witch/templars and curse on hit is perfect xonvenience

See no reason to NOT use it now
I use it. Although this is because my main attack is LS for mjolner to proc.
"
sidtherat wrote:
Getting 2 xurses cosrs 3 passives now

UR DOIN IT RONG

"
RandallPOE wrote:
"
sidtherat wrote:
Getting 2 xurses cosrs 3 passives now

UR DOIN IT RONG

yeah right.. i can either scam noobs and buy their amulets for 1c and then vaal like 30 of them to get that or fork 5ex+ and buy it. no cash for that. 3 passives is all i can afford now.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info