[BEYOND] 95 lvl PURE SUMMONER 6,3k hp with animate guardian, 2 CURSES

HELLO GUYS

PURE SUMMONER forgotten due to snapshoting nerf still stays awesome. I would like to share with you my great build. If ppl will respond and be interested ill post more details, maybe videos.

Build is very flexible due to curses changes.If theres some courtyard boss with additional damage you just switch to enfeeble, temporal chains. Sometimes using undying incinerators and flamability + ele weakness make them much stronger than evangelists, they just need to be 77lvl.

What makes this build extremaly good is animate guardian with LEER CAST and DYING BREATH, especially in group 33% additional damage, eleweakness curse + EE proc makes spells do massive damage

AURAS, NUMBER OF MINIONS

STATS

GEAR
ign:Khumatme
Last edited by crush1 on Sep 29, 2014, 11:31:19 AM
i will try it :) thanks
ty for sharing
any leveling tip? weapon before Mon'tregul's Grasp?lvl 50-60 build plz? :D
"
Miuobyshi wrote:
ty for sharing

Basically level with anything you can before a3 cruel (sentinels, undying incenerators, then evangelists). And aurumvorax is best weapon for leveling
"
crush1 wrote:
"
Miuobyshi wrote:
ty for sharing

Basically level with anything you can before a3 cruel (sentinels, undying incenerators, then evangelists). And aurumvorax is best weapon for leveling

tyvm :D nice build im rerolling a new char (r.i.p 500ms lag spike)
What were your bandit choices?
just wondering, what happens to the items after you animate guardian? do they just disappear?

ok nevermind I found out a bit about the skill, for now I'm just using random items with it, don't want to risk losing a piece of gear till my gems are leveled
Dayman.
Last edited by popske on Oct 2, 2014, 1:09:53 PM
pretty good build dude, once the animate guardian/minion life is high enough the guardian should survive, the auras are so cool :p

needed room for more gems so I luckily managed to corrupt my boots for the grants temporal chains, which still works with curse on hit if you put it in the boots.

Usually use that green socket for smokemine or switch it out for desecrate when I need to summon some spectres/zombies.

Are undying incinerators pure fire damage? I usually swap out added fire for empower (mines only level 2) might try out increased burning damage or fire penetration.

currently level 82 and so far looking fine, only have 4.3k hp so looking to pump some iron and get more life
Dayman.
"
popske wrote:
pretty good build dude, once the animate guardian/minion life is high enough the guardian should survive, the auras are so cool :p

needed room for more gems so I luckily managed to corrupt my boots for the grants temporal chains, which still works with curse on hit if you put it in the boots.

Usually use that green socket for smokemine or switch it out for desecrate when I need to summon some spectres/zombies.

Are undying incinerators pure fire damage? I usually swap out added fire for empower (mines only level 2) might try out increased burning damage or fire penetration.

currently level 82 and so far looking fine, only have 4.3k hp so looking to pump some iron and get more life

Yes these items are good variables with + curse, sidhebreath with +1 additional curse is nice too
Big question, why not give generosity to the haste as well as hatred? You benefit from it so little. Otherwise, exactly how I would do it. Very nice build.
Mess with the best, die like the rest.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info