[BEYOND] 95 lvl PURE SUMMONER 6,3k hp with animate guardian, 2 CURSES

"
Edzilla wrote:
Big question, why not give generosity to the haste as well as hatred? You benefit from it so little. Otherwise, exactly how I would do it. Very nice build.

Depends what you like, for me its unplayable with slow cast speed and shitty movement speed.
ign:Khumatme
"
crush1 wrote:
"
Edzilla wrote:
Big question, why not give generosity to the haste as well as hatred? You benefit from it so little. Otherwise, exactly how I would do it. Very nice build.

Depends what you like, for me its unplayable with slow cast speed and shitty movement speed.

Only thing you cast is Arc, and its just to apply curse/shock and you can use an adrenaline speed pot :)

edit:

I am curious how your clear speed is. Just ripped my firetrapper and thinking of trying this build.
Mess with the best, die like the rest.
Last edited by Edzilla on Oct 5, 2014, 1:52:54 PM
"
Edzilla wrote:
"
crush1 wrote:
"
Edzilla wrote:

Only thing you cast is Arc, and its just to apply curse/shock and you can use an adrenaline speed pot :)

edit:

I am curious how your clear speed is. Just ripped my firetrapper and thinking of trying this build.

fast enough, only srs can compete
ign:Khumatme

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info