What the people want to multiplemods-craft is a crit dagger
none crafts multiplemods RT weapons especially twohanded

why?
cos this multiple mod dagger
,which called pseudo mirrored dagger,
dps more in crit builds than RT builds with an actual mirrored twohanded weapon

I have no ideas
why GGG neglects such principal cause of this crisis
if GGG wants to block this pseudo mirrored daggers being flooded in the whole game
they should fix this mindlessly broken mechanism on crit and dagger first
rather than raising the fee
Last edited by GodKas on Sep 28, 2014, 10:17:57 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Dude you are fucking obsessed with this dagger bullshit my god man like every single of your post is a reference to DAGGERS

D A G G E R

STOP.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
Dude you are fucking obsessed with this dagger bullshit my god man like every single of your post is a reference to DAGGERS

D A G G E R

STOP.

Participated in the working of the Dyadus Avatar of Fire Templar:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/896505
Seriously, what´s the problem with 2ex being "too much" to add a second GUARANTEED mod to your item? One Divine was too cheap! That´s it! Furthermore most of the people complaining will never have a level 8 master, so why do they even care?
It's not that they care about daggers. It's that the value of an exalt is going to go up. They think that 90 or so chaos for an exalt is bad because they're used to thinking of chaos->exalt is the road to happiness, and it will take more farming the chaos recipe to get that exalt. What they don't seem to realize is that exalt->chaos will go up too.
"
muhomorov wrote:
Seriously, what´s the problem with 2ex being "too much" to add a second GUARANTEED mod to your item? One Divine was too cheap! That´s it! Furthermore most of the people complaining will never have a level 8 master, so why do they even care?

if you want to reroll the dagger i heard divines reroll brackets of tier of mods, aka DONT DIVINE, so if you got lowest roll on all the "additional mods" you would prob need to remove all mods including "additional mods" to reroll. no? or am i missing something, aka making this redic expensive to do.
hit me up @sarrow lets have fun :D
"

D A G G E R

STOP.

its not often me and I_NO are agreeing this week, but seriously man, seriously, are we done now? Please tell me we are done.

enough already
"
Derpey wrote:

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
DAGGER DAGGER DAGGER
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
Nice set of quotes there, but you should have linked the loath bane at the end!
I am the light of the morning and the shadow on the wall, I am nothing and I am all.
people can be saying what they want but currently it is 'crit or gtfo' for melee and bow builds (not counting niceties like poison arrow and maybe two or three more skills)

and if one goes crit there is no reason to not go daggers. sure claws have life-leech from the tree but with 100k dps life leech is capped anyway

take a look at build subforums - more than 75% of all first page builds has a 'crit' tag. and for a reason. and pretty much every crit build works best with daggers (excluding ofc skills that cannot use dagger at all)

it is diablo 3 'diversity-level' again

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info