Not so generic Elreon Meta Mod thread.

So much F10-E-Q everywhere on thread. Just "meh" about the 2ex change, not much difference really. But, probably 90% of the QQ-ers don't even have a level 8 Elreon to begin with. Its only those few who rushed Elreon to level 8 and want to help the community by offering services have the right to complain , if anything.

Then again, be it, 2 ex or 1 divine, it takes a shitload of time for casual players to level elreon up to 8. SO what say you? make it easier to reach level 8, and increase price of meta-mods? or keep it as it is??
Build:
- DzSz's Pillar : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2524656
(Things that can influence change in the game)

(Our Feedback)

No point discussing it.
"just for try, for see and for know"
Then again, it seems like GGG does not factor in the event where Players will offer their own crafting bench services. Just like with last seasons atziri MTX on top 50 kill.
Build:
"
probably 90% of the QQ-ers don't even have a level 8 Elreon to begin with. Its only those few who rushed Elreon to level 8 and want to help the community by offering services have the right to complain , if anything.

Why would you need to have Elreon lvl 8 to be allowed to complain? I don't really complain about Elreon myself but I can't see why I would need Elreon lvl 8 to be allowed voice my opinion about it if I so wanted. It is not like getting Elreon lvl 8 changes anything for you. Either you have him level 8 and you can craft stuff with him or you don't have him and you can have others have him craft stuff for you, either way he crafts stuff for you..

If I would have to have an opinion of it (and I have to have an opinion just because you don't think I should be allowed to) is that the multi mod was fine as it was but the other mods was way to cheap.
"
Why would you need to have Elreon lvl 8 to be allowed to complain?

The people complaining would realize that 2 exas is peanuts for the amount of gameplay required to get level 8 Elreon. They'll have far more than 2 exas by then and the benefit far surpasses the cost.
Maybe that would have been relevant if only the people that had Elreon lvl 8 could use the multi mod items he can create. But as it is now someone will get him level 8 maybe 2 weeks into a new league and do crafting service (small fee or free) and from that point everyone can craft those items and should be allowed to have an opinion.

This community would be a lot better with less elitism.
Last edited by Grildrak on Sep 28, 2014, 2:16:44 AM
The real problem is the further devaluation of chaos orbs. 2 ex is nothing, it's just another reason the QQ brigade found to QQ about. Focus on the real problem here pls.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
I love how the OP turned "making profit off charged services" into "helping the community". PR master lvl 8.
[2.4] Riff Raff - under 1ex Reave RT DoT Gladiator: http://poeurl.com/C6q
"
Weißenberg wrote:
I love how the OP turned "making profit off charged services" into "helping the community". PR master lvl 8.

Nah. I meant that both are the same thing. People offering currency to acquire something which they can't achieve on their own. Not about buying items and stuff. But more on content which is available for all players, which might take alot of time, and GGG which did not take into account the community where selling services would inevitably be present.

EDIT: As they said, Make it less accessible. But don't see how it's being made less accessible even though its just 2 exalts. I mean, people are still going to look for services and just dump 2exalts. wynaut?
Build:
Last edited by DeathzStalkerz on Sep 28, 2014, 4:59:41 AM
"
jdilly23 wrote:
(Things that can influence change in the game)

(Our Feedback)

No point discussing it.
A good dev needs to know when to listen to feedback (ggg actually does this more than almost every dev I have seen) and when to ignore it for the better of the game.

The meta mod can be used to make items that would have sold for dozens of exalts in the past for like 2-3 ex and now its gonna cost like 4-5 ex. Big fuckin whoop. The masters patch has made the game much easier for the "poor" players in general even with this change or even before the elreon mod existed so people need to chill a little bit when ggg claws back a tiny chunk of it.
Last edited by Splift on Sep 28, 2014, 8:56:14 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info