Did the earth move for you baby?

probably... you hit the ground quite hard. -Shadow after killing Alira.

Best line in the game. The dude who did the voice acting for the Shadow deserves a pat on the back. The delivery of all his lines has the perfect amount of derangement mixed with humor.
Last edited by CheesemonkE on Sep 27, 2014, 8:49:27 PM
Pat on the back? He deserves to have my babies *_*
"
Jynxxx wrote:
Pat on the back? He deserves to have my babies *_*

10 bucks the babies come out as hunchbacks.
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/747490/page/11 You are Hardcore into....
"
Bex_GGG wrote:

Did you guys model the shadow after him?

There's some striking similarity there!
"

Did you guys model the shadow after him?

There's some striking similarity there!

I wasn't around during this time in the game, but I don't think so. I think the shadow was designed first and the voice acting came much later.

Fun fact - his acting skills were first noted in New Zealand when he got a role as a teenager with tourettes syndrome on the popular soap opera "Shortland Street" which airs every weeknight in NZ.
"
Bex_GGG wrote:

Thanks for sharing that! Teh missus was much edified. =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
"
CheesemonkE wrote:
probably... you hit the ground quite hard. -Shadow after killing Alira

FTFY
IGNs-
Gyeff // Greff // Gyaff
"
geffreyy wrote:
"
CheesemonkE wrote:
probably... you hit the ground quite hard. -Shadow after killing Alira

FTFY

Thankyou sir. Fixed :)
"
Honestly one of the best voice acting roles in my experience with computer and video games. I really wish the Shadow said half as much as the Scion shouldn't.

Exactly. I want to play the game on mute because the Scion won't shut up, but I'm on my third shadow and always chuckle at his lines.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info