Did the earth move for you baby?

I wonder if you can watch NZ shows In the USA... I googled nothing showed up.
"Another... Solwitch thread." AST
Current Games: :::City Skylines:::Elite Dangerous::: Division 2

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
The best voice acting I've seen in a game is probably in The Last of Us, but yeah the shadow is good. Unfortunately there isn't a ton of voice acting in the game other than the small bits the characters say to themselves, or that which they hear from bosses.
Current IGN: TheBearerOfLight
Gizoogle Chris: "Da State of Exile muthafuckas axed mah crazy ass ta post a reminder dat they podcast is dis weekend, as usual. It aint nuthin but tha nick nack patty wack, I still gots tha bigger sack."
There are some awesome voice actors out there but for me personally the best will always be Tony Jay. I'm very sad he is not around anymore. He did the elder god from soul reaver and megabyte from reboot among many others.

I hope we get to hear more of Elliot Christensen-Yule's sinister voice!
"
CheesemonkE wrote:
There are some awesome voice actors out there but for me personally the best will always be Tony Jay. I'm very sad he is not around anymore. He did the elder god from soul reaver and megabyte from reboot among many others.

I hope we get to hear more of Elliot Christensen-Yule's sinister voice!

I think Tony Jay would have fit right in in Wraeclast also. I could see him as the voice of Dominus.
"Danger is like jello, there's always room for more."
http://www.twitch.tv/vejita00
After Morrigan in DA:O Shadow in PoE is my favorite in terms of game voice acting too.
Playing my first Scion (for the challenge) I have to agree with Charan.
My favourite Shadow line, however, is
"All that fancy sword swinging when all you need is one good stab."
and
"Funny, I always thought... you'd be tall" after killing the huge bunny.
Bird lover of Wraeclast
Las estrellas te iluminan - Hoy te sirven de guía
Te sientes tan fuerte que piensas - que nadie te puede tocar
"
Bex_GGG wrote:

oooh sexy man. And voice.
(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.
Last edited by bhavv on Sep 28, 2014, 2:29:33 AM
Shadow = best voice acting in the game. AAA quality.
IGN: KoTao
Shadow + Witch marriage. Make it happen
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
Hire Micheal Ironside. No man can do his voice acting better than him.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info