Gemling Queen's role in future expansions

"
Amiag wrote:
"
Dreggz wrote:

She's not arrogant, but actually more important than you.

Are you aware that you appear to be psychotic?

so being more important qualify you to see others as cockroaches ?

are you aware that you appear to be dumb ?

Arrogance implies an exaggerated importance.

Dialla is un-fucking-dying. Calling you not-a-cockroach is too kind!
    ☭ ᵀʰᵉ ᵍᵉᵐᵐᵉᵈ ᵍᵉᶰᵗᵉᵉᶫ ᵃʳᵉ ᵃᶰ ᶦᶰᶠᵉˢᵗᵃᵗᶦᵒᶰ⋅ ᵀʰᵉʸ ᵃʳᵉ ᵗʰᵉ ᴹᵒᶰᵏᵉʸ ᴷᶦᶰᵍ'ˢ ᶠᶫᵉᵃˢ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ᵈʳᶦᶰᵏ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᶫᶦᶠᵉᵇᶫᵒᵒᵈ⋅ ᶜʳᵘˢʰ ᵗʰᵉᵐ ᶦᶰ ʸᵒᵘʳ ʷᵒʳᵏ⁻ᶠᵒʳᵍᵉᵈ ʰᵃᶰᵈˢ﹗  ☭
              ͏   ͏͏ ৹ಊ৹⎊۝⎊৹ಊ⋅𝐆𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲⋅ಊ⋅𝐌𝐨𝐝𝐢𝐟𝐢𝐞𝐝⋅ಊ৹⎊۝⎊৹ಊ৹
Last edited by Dreggz on Sep 27, 2014, 5:39:06 PM
"
Dreggz wrote:
"
Amiag wrote:
"
Dreggz wrote:

She's not arrogant, but actually more important than you.

Are you aware that you appear to be psychotic?

so being more important qualify you to see others as cockroaches ?

are you aware that you appear to be dumb ?

Dialla is un-fucking-dying.

DUDE I PLAY HC
Dogs Summoner - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/885199
Seriously, though, Dialla as a character... In her current state, she's quite unhinged (after a coupla centuries alone as an undying, no surprise), but hidden in her dialog are clues to the too clever for her own good young woman who got drafted for Chitus' seraglio, then, by sheer happenstance, got handed over to someone who at least wasn't the ignorant tyrant Chitus was.

More's the pity, it sounds as if Malachai was too brilliant to appreciate Dialla's own intellect. To him, she appears to have been just an object, and, ultimately, the means to an end. For her part, Dialla had the backbone (pun only slightly intended) to withstand his blandishments, and to choose her own destiny, which has weighed on her ever since.

Dialla sounds as if her agile, curious mind could've taken her places, if only she hadn't become a part of Chitus', and then Malachai's, schemes. ='[.]'=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
Last edited by Raycheetah on Sep 27, 2014, 7:36:03 PM
"
Raycheetah wrote:
Seriously, though, Dialla as a character... In her current state, she's quite unhinged (after a coupla centuries alone as an undying, no surprise), but hidden in her dialog are clues to the too clever for her own good young woman who got drafted for Chitus' seraglio, then, by sheer happenstance, got handed over to someone who at least wasn't the ignorant tyrant Chitus was.

More's the pity, it sounds as if Malachai was too brilliant to appreciate Dialla's own intellect. To him, she appears to have been just an object, and, ultimately, the means to an end. For her part, Dialla had the backbone (pun only slightly intended) to withstand his blandishments, and to choose her own destiny, which has weighed on her ever since.

Dialla sounds as if her agile, curious mind could've taken her places, if only she hadn't become a part of Chitus', and then Malachai's, schemes. ='[.]'=

I wonder if Malachai wasn't at least a little open with Dialla about his plans for her seeing as how she adored him and, being one of Chitus' discarded play things, probably didn't seem to have any will of her own. Or if she wasn't aware she was to be a sacrifice until the last moment. Either way Malachai probably thought something like "Maybe I should have double checked that Dialla was cool with this whole dying to fulfill my grand design thing before turning her into a super powered immortal gemling. Bummer

Last edited by CheesemonkE on Sep 27, 2014, 9:52:24 PM
"
...Watching someone not-get-it this spectacularly is painful.

__

Dialla is going to realise we are cockroaches.

ITS SO DARK
Dogs Summoner - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/885199
I love this NPC. Her lines are awesome, the voice acting is awesome. And I'd like to believe she's o our side; for the time being she is, but I have a hunch we'll be fighting her in the future. She seems too unstable to be an ally, and her tone changes way too often; she goes from normal to psychotic in mere moments. Or she could just be borderline insane form all those centuries all alone.

Either way, I'd like too see and hear more of her.

Off topic: Dialla is cool and all, but Fairgraves must make another appearance. I don't buy his apparent death; even if it seems legit this time. Or maybe the Gemling queen has something to do with Fairgraves' "demise"....the plot thickens.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info