Why is GGG trying to crash the market?

I've played since release and I've found...~3-4 exalt total. C'mon, that has to be ridiculous. Even in beyond league, none of my 4 characters have yet to found any.

inb4 exalt prices goes to 100c+ by monday.
Hahaha trying? They already did.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
aznsky01 wrote:
I've played since release and I've found...~3-4 exalt total. C'mon, that has to be ridiculous. Even in beyond league, none of my 4 characters have yet to found any.

inb4 exalt prices goes to 100c+ by monday.

I feel you. I got lucky and found 2 ex on consecutive days, but before that I only ever got 1 from abush boxes. Also playing since release.

they need like a massive droprate boost.
Yes, you are only allowed to use the exalts you've found yourself to craft the Elreon mod :^)
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
Xavderion wrote:
Yes, you are only allowed to use the exalts you've found yourself to craft the Elreon mod :^)

Here's the problem with your sarcastic response.

Take an end game high dps weapon. Lets just say for example its value is considered 10 exalts before master crafting. Now that master crafting has happened and the price is going to be 2 exalts that means that 1 exalt is roughly = to 1/2 an endgame weapon.

So now we have 2 situations that can happen. Either A. Exalt price remains the same, the price of end game viable weapons drop dramatically.
Or B. the price of end game weapons stay the same, the price of exalts dramatically increases.

In scenario A wealth is spread around most of the playerbase and many people are much happier.

In scenario B the people who are already fairly wealthy and have these weapons/exalts become even wealthier. Benefiting only themselves.

Its fairly obvious which is the more tempting scenario to the people holding all the cards right now. "But the market is saturated with these weapons already! The damage is done" you want to say. Doesn't matter if they price the value high and enough people do too then you have 160+ chaos exalts and that's getting a deal.
"
Xavderion wrote:

Yes because Exalted orbs are at an healthy rate of 25 Chaos per Exalted Orb anyone can afford right ?

60-80 chaos per Ex is the garena right right now and its coming here too soon.
divine is less common than exalts, why complaining now about exalt drop rate ?
IGN TylordRampage
"
Malone wrote:
divine is less common than exalts, why complaining now about exalt drop rate ?

Divines were never consumed at the same level as exalts. People who actually used exalts could blow through a stack of them trying to roll those perfect mods. Because of that the price stayed lower cause there wasn't as much demand. Now you won't have to gamble with exalts. Spend 2 and pick and choose your desired mods. Now they can be used by everyone so demand goes up and price goes up.
Not surprised by GGG's poor balancing choice. It's the sole reason why this game will never be at diablo 2's level. They just don't understand risk vs reward. Arcanist strongbox has dropped me tons of chaoses and even exalts but those retarded beyond bosses have given me nothing but the risk of getting 1 shotted (ripped once). I have killed every beyonder unique (around 20 of them by now). Nothing good from them #GGG.

These clowns dont understand the basic concepts of supply and demand. Where the hell are we going to grab the exalts from? There is no goddamn supply. If anything, this recipe should hit a place where there is too much supply, chaoses. They're the bread and butter of trading currency and they can be PRINTED through the vendor.

Had this been blizzard, they woulda done this shit right.
Last edited by woodyfly on Sep 26, 2014, 12:45:45 PM
Stuff changes all the time. Aluminum was more valuable than gold only a few hundred years ago. Now we throw it out in the trash.

We'll get used to the new standards.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info