Trapbuild with lightning trap

Combining a Mine and a Trap is literally pointless. Bear Trap does not deal Mine Damage, even if it was spawned from a Mine. You don't get Remote Mine's Damage multiplier, you don't get twice the benefit from Passives.

Yes, it technically works, it does link up... But that's all there is to it as well.
Last edited by Vipermagi on Sep 25, 2014, 8:56:38 AM
"
Vipermagi wrote:
Combining a Mine and a Trap is literally pointless. Bear Trap does not deal Mine Damage, even if it was spawned from a Mine. You don't get Remote Mine's Damage multiplier, you don't get twice the benefit from Passives.

Yes, it technically works, it does link up... But that's all there is to it as well.

ok, thx
onscreen dps-list, confirm that

what if link searing bond(or any non trap skill)-trap-remote mine?
also no, mine increasments and trap increasments?

just a funny screen for enterainments!
e/ is a instant trap-sunblast belt-reduced duration, using traps+mines, that allow 12lightning warps, to travel on 1 screenshot
the mechanics I talked about I my previous posts, that you ignore+call pointless
Last edited by Tommyvv on Sep 25, 2014, 9:19:07 AM
"
Tommyvv wrote:
what if link searing bond(or any non trap skill)-trap-remote mine?
also no, mine increasments and trap increasments?

Nope, if the effect that trap or mine produce deals damage it will get the bonus, otherwise no. Summoning a totem doesn't deal damage, laying a trap with a mine also doesn't deal any damage by itself.

Good change, balance gods are happy.

"
Yuzlol wrote:
Yeah so lightning trap should be fine for trash clearing... but if i shouldnt take crit for it what else?
It has a 90% dmg eff.. still try to use increase dmg sup gems?

okay so spark aint good for single..
what would u suggest to play with lightning trap for single target?

No idea, really, lightning kinda lacks that, no good projectile spells to shotgun with, no decent AoE spells to concentrate and no straight-up nukes like flameblast. Spark kinda works but you have to stand too close for comfort and it's a fast spammy spell, not a good trap candidate. You might get some results if you pep it up with added damage but it will hardly shine.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
Last edited by raics on Sep 25, 2014, 10:01:00 AM
A Totem will not receive any Trap/Mine multipliers, a regular old Damage Skill receives Trap bonuses.

"[Sunblast that] I talked about I my previous posts, that you ignore+call pointless"
Wait, how does that work :P Kinda hard to ignore something and still make a statement about it.
(I'm also pretty sure nobody called it pointless?)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info