AA Sale

\o/
> Alt Arts for Sale: /view-thread/3260276

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!

\o/

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!
\o/

doeboy does your entropy chant sceptre still exist? I notice its not verified and doesnt show up on poe.trade.
"
Snorkle_uk wrote:
doeboy does your entropy chant sceptre still exist? I notice its not verified and doesnt show up on poe.trade.

yep swapped the viable stat a couple of times on request

:D awesome

Im working my way towards it mate, probably gonna have a date with you at the end of harbinger when the leagues merge.

I have a ci + armour aegis dagger blocker melee witch whos been riding the wave of passive tree shifts for 4 years now and has finally fallen flat on her face with the 3.0 changes, the stretch to dagger nodes on the right, zealots on the left and then down to unwavering is just too much of a strain with new es values. Switching up to crit 1h sunder will bring her back from the brink, after 4 years together Im very attached to this witch and that sceptre is the savior. Amazing item.
"
Snorkle_uk wrote:
:D awesome

Im working my way towards it mate, probably gonna have a date with you at the end of harbinger when the leagues merge.

I have a ci + armour aegis dagger blocker melee witch whos been riding the wave of passive tree shifts for 4 years now and has finally fallen flat on her face with the 3.0 changes, the stretch to dagger nodes on the right, zealots on the left and then down to unwavering is just too much of a strain with new es values. Switching up to crit 1h sunder will bring her back from the brink, after 4 years together Im very attached to this witch and that sceptre is the savior. Amazing item.

GJ man, keep it up, you'r almost there

\o/

\o/

\o/

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info