AA Sale

\o/
> Alt Arts for Sale: /view-thread/3260276

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!

\o/

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!
oh man, I so want a copy of that phys crit sceptre.

I own a total of 1 exalt atm so its gonna take a minute still cause Im fat, lazy and I make money at a snails pace now days. But dont you go quitting the game in the next year doeboy, Im coming for that sceptre eventually, might not be till 2018 but my hearts set on it and I wont rest till I have it :D
\o/

\o/

\o/

\o/

\o/

\o/

\o/

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info