AA Sale

(✿☯‿☯✿)
> Alt Arts for Sale: /view-thread/3260276

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!
craft a 6t1 or at least t1/t2 wed, t1 life, 2 resists, hysteria modded belt(damage penetrated 5% elemental resistances on flask effect)

such belt would be the best dps belt ever created in the game.

perfect belt slot for signalshot and probably all the bows in future ever will be created.

i'll mirror it for sure and i can assure you that there are really a lot of people who thinks that way.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
"
Rupenus wrote:
craft a 6t1 or at least t1/t2 wed, t1 life, 2 resists, hysteria modded belt(damage penetrated 5% elemental resistances on flask effect)

such belt would be the best dps belt ever created in the game.

perfect belt slot for signalshot and probably all the bows in future ever will be created.

i'll mirror it for sure and i can assure you that there are really a lot of people who thinks that way.

Might work out a belt soon, but essences are super hard to grind :(

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!
(✿☯‿☯✿)

(✿☯‿☯✿)

(✿☯‿☯✿)

(✿☯‿☯✿)

(✿☯‿☯✿)

Hi, i'm wanna sell my belt if u interesting for it

IGN: Anrief
Last edited by Kayfat on Feb 22, 2017, 8:11:10 AM
"
Kayfat wrote:
Hi, i'm wanna sell my belt if u interesting for it

IGN: Anrief

nty not interested in buying items on standard league

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info