[2.0] =Updating= Tommie's Physical Dual Blender[Noob Friendly] High HP + DPS [Atziri Viable]

"
Etherfire wrote:
Alright, so which levelling spec do you recommend for max efficiency? I was thinking facebreaker, right?
It would be FB+ meginords+elreon mana ring.
Damn I need to sleep now. Its getting pretty late. Ill try to catch you in game if I have any further questions.

Thanks

P.s. looking forward to atziri faceroll
xD

Yeah haven't had time for leveling guide but I did facebreaker 1-61 in 10hours then equipped my weapons and started cleave
It's hard to remember what you have forgotten
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them
Hi Tommie,
Saw this from your reply to my post in the blender guide.

I'm wondering why on cyclone you put Conc effect as #6 choice. I like to have life on hit for the harder maps and so often I choose to sub out elemental weapon damage. Is it because of the decreased area of effect that this is your last choice gem? It certainly adds a lot more damage than any other of the gems. I'm not sure if I notice that big of a difference in range with or without it, but maybe I should experiment some more to see.

Thanks!
IGN: IskyOfTheSea
"
Isky wrote:
Hi Tommie,
Saw this from your reply to my post in the blender guide.

I'm wondering why on cyclone you put Conc effect as #6 choice. I like to have life on hit for the harder maps and so often I choose to sub out elemental weapon damage. Is it because of the decreased area of effect that this is your last choice gem? It certainly adds a lot more damage than any other of the gems. I'm not sure if I notice that big of a difference in range with or without it, but maybe I should experiment some more to see.

Thanks!

Hey there!

Immortal call can surely be used before too, however as you said I feel like the aoe is nice without conc(surely good with as well). Ofcourse, this is if you already got a decent dps to work with, if not conc should be your 5th choice(Cyclone+Meele phys+Added fire+Faster attacks+conc+(bm/wed)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them
Immortal call is great, but almost everytime I die its not due to physical damage. I feel the blender build does amazing against physical for the most part, but has a bit of trouble vs elemental as I don't have any spell block or dodge or hardly any +max resists so if I die its going to be from a nasty element attack. That's where life on hit really helps as its practically an instant restore in any situation - just gotta not get 1 shotted which really only happens to me on -max resist maps.

The concentrated effect helps make the rares/bosses go down faster, but the greater area helps with normal mob clearing. Really not sure which is better overall, but always makes me feel a bit safer to have the boss/rare go down a bit faster rather than the big packs getting cleared a bit faster. Just my quick thoughts!
"
Isky wrote:
Immortal call is great, but almost everytime I die its not due to physical damage. I feel the blender build does amazing against physical for the most part, but has a bit of trouble vs elemental as I don't have any spell block or dodge or hardly any +max resists so if I die its going to be from a nasty element attack. That's where life on hit really helps as its practically an instant restore in any situation - just gotta not get 1 shotted which really only happens to me on -max resist maps.

The concentrated effect helps make the rares/bosses go down faster, but the greater area helps with normal mob clearing. Really not sure which is better overall, but always makes me feel a bit safer to have the boss/rare go down a bit faster rather than the big packs getting cleared a bit faster. Just my quick thoughts!

I have not yet had any problems with elemental reflect. Are you running blood rage for leech as well as having a high liferegen?(To sustain the BR)
Hi again Tommie.
I'm collecting the final pieces of gear for this build and I just got this new axe for a couple exalted and crafted it.

BTW, could you please post a skill tree more suited for cyclone? I plan on using two axes along with a BoR.I can't afford a soul taker at the moment so I'll be looking for another weapon similar to the one I got.

Oh and is there any reason why most 300+pdps swords are so expensive in comparison to axes?

Thanks.

For try, for see, and for know.

This is a buff
"
Etherfire wrote:
Hi again Tommie.
I'm collecting the final pieces of gear for this build and I just got this new axe for a couple exalted and crafted it.

BTW, could you please post a skill tree more suited for cyclone? I plan on using two axes along with a BoR.I can't afford a soul taker at the moment so I'll be looking for another weapon similar to the one I got.

Oh and is there any reason why most 300+pdps swords are so expensive in comparison to axes?

Thanks.

371pdps, not bad. Also, I'd guess it's due to swords being faster and are semi-viable with crit
"
"
Isky wrote:

I have not yet had any problems with elemental reflect. Are you running blood rage for leech as well as having a high liferegen?(To sustain the BR)

I don't have any problems with ele reflect either. My life leech/life regen are very high (I also use a 20/20 blood rage which is like 10% leech + I have high chaos res so my life regen is still great with th e build). The 1-shot mechanics happen on -max resist maps against bosses like dominus and atziri. Crematorium and shrine bosses are a real problem as well, with hard mods on the map (-max resist, etc) the elemental bosses can definitely kill you.
First of all: Nice guide. :)

My question: I am not sure whetzer Mind over Matter is taken or not.. eyes are getting weak I guess XD
"Ta-Ta, not-a-cockroach"
No, mind over matter is not taken at all.
For try, for see, and for know.

This is a buff

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info