[1.2.1] Lvl 90 Crit Dagger ST/Double Strike Uber Capable

Alright, I've been playing basically this build (modifications to make half regen possible and no regen easier, a bit more DPS when I get more lvls.), and posted earlier in the thread. So far, it's been going really well, reached lvl 84 and 12k ST DPS, I could probably get it higher with PPAD, but I like the faster charge generation and mobility faster attacks gives me, so I'll keep using that. Even with just 12k DPS, I destroy maps. (haven't tried higher than a shrine, but hey, it's not even efficient to run that shit at lvl 84.)

My gear is really bad, but I'm getting a 6ex dagger really soon, so it should get a lot better.

edit: new dagger
, started using GMP instead of LMP for most situations. Doing 11k with GMP now, it feels better than LMP in everything except 78s, and I don't really run these, so GMP is definitely my choice.
Old april 2012 account got stolen
Last edited by Freeslana on Oct 22, 2014, 2:53:36 PM
Very nice build, im running a molten strike max shield build at the moment but if that doesnt pan out i think i will respec to this. Otherwise looks like a good build for a new league.
Very nice build, im running a molten strike max shield build at the moment but if that doesnt pan out i think i will respec to this. (looks like a good build for a new league:)
what gives you most dps from bandits cruel?

anyways great build.
how do you guys manage mana in this build? just mana leech?
"
Irrumabo wrote:
how do you guys manage mana in this build? just mana leech?

Pretty much just leech, but the bit of regen you get from your mana pool is really important, too. I personally have 730 mana, a bit over 100 unreserved, and can run no regen with GMP and half regen with LMP (GMP is possible, but I don't really like it in half regen)
ok thanks,one more thing. How do you guys manage to get enough resists when youre using things like abyssus maligaros and atziris step and coil? Theres not many items left to stack resistances on
"
Irrumabo wrote:
ok thanks,one more thing. How do you guys manage to get enough resists when youre using things like abyssus maligaros and atziris step and coil? Theres not many items left to stack resistances on

I don't use maligaro's, otherwise it'd be really hard to max my res, but with rare gloves, I'm overcapped by like 30 on cold and lightning. I'd say the shield is the cheapest source of resists, I bought mine for 1c. (You can check out my gear above, it should give you an idea of what you'll need to get) You should also use purity of lightning.
Last edited by Freeslana on Oct 24, 2014, 9:15:32 AM
After leveling to 89-ish (currently 89 + 32%) I think it's time to show my gear setup of this build :)
currently spamming 73-77 maps and melting everything in 1-2 throws (gud I love this sound when it crits)
did atziri 3 times only, finger in the nose (with my other builds I never go better than trio...)

still need to upgrade a lot of things, have to get 90 then I'll start farming to get
loath bane
better rings + amys
better buckler
better boots (will try to get eva base)

tl;dr even if not finished, such a great build to play :)
11211 never forgetti
is this worth multimod mastercraft?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info