Spell Totem buff

All totem builds are going for shockwave or flame totem, because they are the only totems that work, since the nerf to spell totem of 30% LESS CAST, and 50% LESS DMG.

Also, spell totem life is ridicuslous low, while the non spell totem have increased totem life as quality.

Buff spell totem, and also buff the totem passives, as is now, totem passives gives less than general spell damage or attack dmg (for ranged attack totem). Thus no one takes the totem passives even if they are going for a ancestral bond build.

If the buff to totem passives makes that you need to slightly nerf shockwave and flame totem, do it.
IGN: Pumar, Pumam , PumarR , PumaPunch , PumaWander , PumaCleave, PumaSlams
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
bump. Same should be said for ranged attack totem.
Last edited by ropumar on Sep 23, 2014, 3:04:14 PM
bump
I am using Spell Totem (lvl 17) with Arc (18), Added Cold (18), Added Lightning (18) and Faster Casting (18). I am level 78 running maps and it is serving me pretty well when I solo.

Also love using Summon Skeleton totem when soloing as it makes for a great meat shield.
A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.
Last edited by DS_Deadman on Sep 27, 2014, 6:32:19 PM
bump
"
DS_Deadman wrote:
I am using Spell Totem (lvl 17) with Arc (18), Added Cold (18), Added Lightning (18) and Faster Casting (18). I am level 78 running maps and it is serving me pretty well when I solo.

Also love using Summon Skeleton totem when soloing as it makes for a great meat shield.

Are you soloing 78 maps? Cause my friend had a 6l arc totem and he wasn't solo'ing anything close to 78.

"Running" maps can mean a couple different things.
the totem supports are utter garbage , because they have all the downsides of a totem skill like shockwave or flame , while taking up and extra slot AND nerfing damage.

that is the main reason why no one uses them.

anyone can run 74 maps , that is why no one cares about 74 or below maps.
Last edited by Saltychipmunk on Oct 21, 2014, 1:03:38 PM
I tried to run spell totem on a character. Even with +48 % life and 25 to all element resists it still got obliterated by spells.

It is strong against really slow melee units. That is about it though :(. I switched to flame totem which is a bit better (specially with quality).

I don't have a problem with the concept of spells being weaker. But why do we need increased duration on quality when it comes to spell totems? they need more life if anything.
spell totem needs a buff.

And totem passive need a buff also.
"
KnyazSunny wrote:
I don't have a problem with the concept of spells being weaker. But why do we need increased duration on quality when it comes to spell totems? they need more life if anything.

The duration on quality is so that your totem lasts longer when you cast it into an empty room :D
Devolving Wilds
Land
“T, Sacrifice Devolving Wilds: Search your library for a basic land card and reveal it. Then shuffle your library.”

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info