[1.3?block nerf][1.2]Beyond - The Demon Hand Tank- Wings of Entropy Cleave -Beginner friendly/Cheap-

"
PoJ wrote:
"
coolmccool wrote:
riped with lvl 86 to a vaal slam cause tedious multistrike rooted me D: i managed to leapslam away on my pc but the server said no :/

noooo,damn we lost coolmccool.sorry to hear that, hope you enjoyed the build atleast

yeah i very much enjoyed and still like the build :D
after sleeping a night over the loss ;/ i realised i was kinda careless, usually i hit vaal 1 time and then i cyclejerk around him until i feel safe to hit him a again... but when i died i just stood there and hold down right mouse button ;/
at least i learned my lesson, wont do that again :D
Did you craft your rings? I can't seem to find any good rings on poexyz.
"
chrome_ip wrote:
Did you craft your rings? I can't seem to find any good rings on poexyz.

no got mine a while back,1st week of beyond was able to get really good ring for around 8-10c
there is less people playing right now and it's a bit harder to find good ring/belt
Build/Gear : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/706041
IGN : PoJama
Nicely written build, will be using it as my last dance in beyond league. Lost most of currency after last rips hope it'll be fine with subpar gear until higher lvl's. Already got amulet(unchanged corruption), woe (will be only 4L for a while) and perfect spell block rainbowstride boots.

Making it in rampage, any thing you would advice in switching up?
Loving this build! 2.5k cleave atm at level 36 :D
Noob question here... but where the hell is Ambidexterity? lol

edit: Found it down there by Blade Barrier :)
Last edited by crowdog on Oct 21, 2014, 3:40:55 PM
"
Eldrim wrote:
Making it in rampage, any thing you would advice in switching up?

I'm playing like this on rampage at 85.
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgIBAF4CcQOHBLMILglYFE0VIBZvGNsZjho4G60dyiLiI_YkqiftKNsppSpNLOkyiTSTNZI17zbpOu08LT8nQYdH4kp9SshNkk4qTjJW-lfiWfNZ_luvXLBjcGXwZp5noG20bmluqnBycql1TnzZfXWBQYM4hNmHdpAKkFWbjaIAo4qkOaaNp4SpaKyqr-u18rZBtz6-p8AawYvEFcS4xPbGrtCB037T_NX42L3bp90N3-_jauW97Djtg-4O73rvfO_j9lX56PrS_MX-Cv66
My next move is probably to pick up the wreckingball circle or the barbarism.

Current stats
58% meleeblock
57%spellblock
6700armor
5k hp
5link 32k dps on cleave with hatred
wreckingball it's a huge dps boost,go for it if you feel safe and don't want to spend more point on hp.
Build/Gear : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/706041
IGN : PoJama
My setup so far at beyond league:
Spoiler

also got those WoE, appears to be a fuse vaacum so far, trying to make it 5-6L. Probably could buy 5L one from someone already with amound fuses i've put in it . But would really love to get 6L achievment ding.

Spoiler

LVL 69 just moved into templars area to pick notables. Will be hard to decide where to go next.

Another thing noticed, that you could respec +30int node and put point into +1 frenzy charge for extra atk.speed boost. +24 int from lazhwar makes it exact amount (108 int) enough for lvl 20 conc effect and increased aoe gems(edit: lvl 20 inc aoe gem require 109 int) without any +int on other gear pieces.

Love gameplay, except the desync being huge clear speed killer, jamming /oos macro like crazy at times.

-------------------------------

Finally Wings of Entrypy 5Linked (took abou 100 fusings total)

Happy times with 4th support - added fire dmg 10%q.

Last edited by Taddis5 on Oct 26, 2014, 3:37:38 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info