Wish's End-Game Immortal GG Build - Uber Atziri Viable

TBU Work in Progress!! Full build coming SOON

Hey guys so after looking around at all the different end game builds, I finally decided to try and merge all the different concepts taking only the best attributes from each build to come up with this uber build. It took some time but I was finally able to get all the pieces working together and I am happy to present my build that completely facerolls everything with easy!

I took concepts from:
- Gellig's Marauder Tank build
- Fyndel's old low life spec throw build
- Mjolner discharge builds
- SRS haste concept
- Havoc cyclone build

Pros
- approximately 1 million DPS with juicy crits, obliterates and freezes everything
- permanent immortal call with easy uptime, from start to end of map you will have permanent immortal call
- 99% juicy max ress with 100% uptime
- reflect-proof, I laugh at reflect!
- cull
- Effective starting at level 10+
- Cheap

Cons
- Well, it is kinda not that cheap

Starting gear:

Last edited by Wishuponastar on Sep 20, 2014, 7:27:32 PM
its cheap but not cheap... makes sense
Since those builds are completely different and don't syngergise at all, I'm going to call this a troll.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
Sounds too good to be true, but your never know.
"
Chundadragon wrote:
Since those builds are completely different and don't syngergise at all, I'm going to call this a troll.

LOL. Clown, that's because you are not creative.

I was able to take key mechanics and concepts from all the builds and combine them into 1 build. I will be posting Uber Atziri video, been doing several runs now and having so much fun just absolutely wrecking sht and I can't die! I feel dirty like I am cheating on this game facerolling Uber xD.

Tweaking some things on the tree and still trying to decide if I should share this, not sure because I really don't want this to get nerfed like every other popular op build that has been raped by the nerf hammer.
Last edited by Wishuponastar on Sep 21, 2014, 7:32:44 PM
derp
Yeh, I'm calling bullshit on this troll.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
Don't give this guy the attention he's looking for.

Save your time, move along and ignore this thread.
WTS Untainted Paradise spot, paying before entering my HO, 172% LEGIT
"
Chundadragon wrote:
Yeh, I'm calling bullshit on this troll.

Yes, again clown because you have no creativity and can't think for yourself xD. All you can do is copy-paste someone else's build and run it. No brain.

But as I said before I took a look at all those builds and what made them strong, and took a few key CONCEPTS and MECHANICS and put them all into 1 build.

I am absolutely loving this build. It is glorious!. Completely wrecking sh*t everything is a faceroll, I only wish I had enough currency to get more Uber sets because I just burn through them so fast steamrolling the entire map and I just laugh through trio and yawn at Uber Atziri.

I am immortal.

As I said before this build really makes it feel like I am cheating this game, when such difficult content becomes AFK'able. Plus combined with the insane DEEPS.

Anyway, as I said before.... GGG has a habit of nerfing every single build that has been been OP and FOTM... If anyone is open-minded and interested in more about the build, catch me online to chat.
Last edited by Wishuponastar on Sep 22, 2014, 10:00:19 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info