Wish's End-Game Immortal GG Build - Uber Atziri Viable

Since you have no high level characters and you are a known troll, I'm gunna ask GGG to shut down this thread.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
Left you a PM, check it out when you have time.
Thanks all for the PMs, unfortunately I do not want to make this build public and I have stopped playing PoE for a while. Game gets extremely boring once you have build that can faceroll every content in the game. Uber Atziri is unprofitable to run as I must have done 30 runs with no glove drop, then compare selling price of vertex and splendour vs mortal hope/set and I was losing money on every run.

I am not disclosing this build because I hate nerf hammers and I may want to play this build again if I ever come back to PoE.
It's a shame there are some narrow-minded people on PoE like Chunda who only excel at copy-pasting builds, but it is good to know at least some people were open to new ideas.

Last edited by Wishuponastar on Oct 14, 2014, 1:30:07 PM
It's a great shame that bullshit trolls exist, ideally guys you just don't want to feed the ten year old boy.

In any case congratulations on the few views you got for your thread even though you have no characters that are even remotely uber capable and you have never killed uber atziri or acquired mortal sets on any league.

Congratulations on the attention you have garnered. An interesting fact to note is that even though you hide your profile, it's an easy task to see all your characters and trade history.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
Last edited by Chundadragon on Oct 14, 2014, 2:55:18 PM
Fuck the haters! I can confirm this build works!

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgQBAAYAXgG8AdEB3AHnBS0F-QY5CC4LYRUgFfAV9hkuGYYZjhm0GlUbRRvIIJwhAiLiJScnISfVKk0s6S7_MZ4x-zWSNug64Ts7PydDMUWWSshMMk3jTipQUFBUUUxUC1b6Vw1YY1ivW69dSV4TXz9gS2CRYSFieWSjZ5tp_mqTbqpvhHTtd1N4DXloecB673uMfPV9W311f-ODsYTviiKOv5XIlwabLZtYm42ezZ-jog-jiqZXpzCnn6lurEevp6_rtfK2QbvjwKbA88EEwo7EWMSixtjIzM6o0iHTftSP2L3ZYdwd3Q3fb-KA4urkUefq6XzrLO2D7g7u2e9674_yRfaj-KH5M_lj-4H8xf4J_gr-j_66

This is the build.

Step 1. RMT 50 exalts from d2jsp and purchase Mortal sets.

Step 2. Find a well known streamer to complete Uber Atziri for you.

Step 3. PROFIT!!!!
"
Chundadragon wrote:
It's a great shame that bullshit trolls exist, ideally guys you just don't want to feed the ten year old boy.

In any case congratulations on the few views you got for your thread even though you have no characters that are even remotely uber capable and you have never killed uber atziri or acquired mortal sets on any league.

Congratulations on the attention you have garnered. An interesting fact to note is that even though you hide your profile, it's an easy task to see all your characters and trade history.

yeah this :D
IGN: OP_Split
GMT +8
"
Chundadragon wrote:

Well thank you for taking the effort to do all that research and investigation xD.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info