1 month of new leagues.Do you think you can achieve master lvl 8 till the end?

"
I probably could, yeah. Especially if I took advantage of people cycling dailies and sharing Master quests. The problem is...I don't want to. I'd rather play the game than farm Masters. The levels of Master quests aren't high enough for it to be interesting and the quests get old very fast as well.

I'll level them up naturally as I encounter them in maps and do my own dailies. I'll go for 5 other challenges instead.

Same here
The post is meant to be about if you can do it by yourself and if you believe that doing also some dailies and play for an hour can accomplice such task in the framework of the three months.

Bye bye desync!
I do daily chains and some field missions while mapping; cba to stare at 820 all day. At this rate, ~30k rep daily, I'll have Elreon and Vorici at lvl 8 in a month, Zana at 7, provided I don't get bored in the meantime. This is content that has to last several more months so it seems fine to me because ultimately I'll benefit from master mods forevermore on Std provided they don't get nerfed.

However for a pure solo player they should up the reward for personal dailies to double or tripple the rep gained to meet their stated goal that everyone can max them out within a reasonable time frame.
Shop closed until further notice. Check out my Dominus musical tribute instead:
https://soundcloud.com/hackproducer0815/dominus
i dont share daylies my tora is 6 and 25% so my answer is no like so many things in beyond and forsaken masters iam not suprised that this hasnt been tested properly...ohh my haku is 3 and it will stay on 3 till they fix that mater for hc
https://poe-ssf.herokuapp.com/. Join the fun.
SSF HC Legacy Witch Lvl 53
I will not get there at all, since I only play solo. A game shouldn't require one to rely on grouping up with others to simply achieve something, that is meant to help solo players. (And that's what crafting was all about, wasn't it?)
IGN: Laubblaeser
Probably not.

Was "ok" until lvl 6 then it became super boring. Zana is the only good master quest. Rest is badly designed sadly.

Haku is a desync fest, vorici goals are stupid, especially in rampage when you have flying daggers on the map that kill guards you're not supposed to hurt, elreon is sleepy, catarina back and forth runs just to speak to her when the desynced minions finally reached the totems.

I could maybe have more motivation if the rest was better, but once again, i'm stuck with lvl 70-72 maps with no stuff upgrades dropping.
Maker of ZeeL's Amplifier.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info