1 month of new leagues.Do you think you can achieve master lvl 8 till the end?

I am sure ill be getting the achievemt at some point.I play around 3-5 hours average and i have some masters on 6.

My fears though was ggg were exaggerating about "do dailies for 3 months and you can have them all 8 just by that."Math doesnt add and it is sure will take my average playtime to achieve such task.(if you go by yourself alone and not 820.)

I am almost certain adjudgements will come.But do you feel you can do this challenge till then?Two months left.Your opinions.
Bye bye desync!
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
I got my first 2 to level 7 last night. Given that it's like 3 times more rep needed to go from 7 to 8 as it is to go from 1 to 7, I'm not exactly hopeful I'll get any to 8. But the daily missions continue to be higher level areas, so maybe the additional rep from them will get me there with at least the ones in my hideout. Haven't done any in public games. Usually can find some guildmates to do missions with though.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
Last edited by mark1030 on Sep 20, 2014, 7:26:42 PM
Solo.... impossible.

Multiplayer... easy.
The better question is who actually has the motivation to do so? Considering the fact that the masters will be reset at the end anyway there doesnt really seem to be much of an incentive to get there. I mean, I can just whisper a crafter for a 3 chaos fee if I want a level 8 mod, right?

Besides, the leagues as a whole seem pretty lackluster. I cant even make it to 90 because I cant get myself to mapping past 87. It just doesnt add anything of value. And most people I know already quit again as well. Really hoping for some better leagues next "season".
I'm playing with a friend and currently having three at level 5-5,5 and the rest at just above 6.
Honestly there's no way I can get the non-hideout ones to 8 in two months, unless I'll spend all of my playtime just searching for them in high lvl zones... Hell, I even doubt I will get Zana to 8 in that time. I can barely see her presence in maps and I don't think dailes will be enough.
I probably could, yeah. Especially if I took advantage of people cycling dailies and sharing Master quests. The problem is...I don't want to. I'd rather play the game than farm Masters. The levels of Master quests aren't high enough for it to be interesting and the quests get old very fast as well.

I'll level them up naturally as I encounter them in maps and do my own dailies. I'll go for 5 other challenges instead.
"Danger is like jello, there's always room for more."
http://www.twitch.tv/vejita00
Yes. Just because I want all 8 in standard. Just cause.
It might take me several years. Might never get there at all. No big deal.
Soloist here...about to get my first master (Haku) to lvl 7 (one more daily). Rest are early lvl 6.

Lvl 8 for Haku looks unattainable for me though, let alone the rest (particularly Zana bc I fail half her timed missions).

I only play in standard with high lvl characters so almost all missions (other than above) are passed. Cant bring myself to level another character in league though I tried - I imagine more missions would be failed in league so probably take much longer to lvl masters playing solo.

Elreon & Tora, yes, for others I don't care.
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info