{1.2} #1 MF RAMPAGE 595%/ *Now With 26k solo RF!*

I wanted to make an Arc culler, with strong solo and party support that was able to face tank most things with out a problem while still taking advantage of items meant to gimp you as an MF culler I.E. Wondertrap. I did not feel that the "Support/Curse/MF/Cond 0 damage builds" where very viable for 77+ Maps, as well as i wanted to be able to do Atziri in a group. I don't Run EE ATM see the solo section for why!

**RF Solo build updated**
**** update have just about hit mapping phase on beyond will post once i acquire a few more items so far has seemed very stable**

PROS

+No Shavs required!
+Great flask control
+Can solo 72-73 maps currently
+Not restricted by map mods
+Can be run without an MF flask and still break 500% IIR !!!!
+Culling.
+Double Curse.
+Shock.
+Almost immortal
+Conduit

Cons
Poor flask management will gimp you
Hard to level
expensive
No bag space from to many unique / rares

Screenshots ( Party build DPS @ lvl 84, and IIR )
Spoiler

Screenshots Solo Build / RF
Spoiler
DPS After shock chance your DPS is around 26142.9

Spoiler

MF
Spoiler

Defense
Spoiler

Current build (This is subject to change as i continue to test)
Party build! (EE was not taken, due to the verity of people i party with, if you have a set group feel free to toss a point in to it! ( do not take improved flask nodes if you intend not to use the MF flask)

(Party build)
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMADH0NfA48EH8RDxFQFHEXLxhqGYoajxslHNwdFB1PHaokiyW8Jwsn7Sj6LR8vbzW5PQ9Co0ZxRwZJUUuuTLNQMFW1VdZXyVgHWfNb9FxrXIpfP19qZOdmnm0Zb55wu3KpeC9713zlffV-WX_GgKSCx4MJg7aESI9Gj_qQVZMnlSCboZu1ns2io6crpzCsmKyqtAzAGsEEwcXB88M6w23E9saeykrQ0NkT2VvbXtvn34rfv-GI6QLqGOq67Bjw1fba9zL3wffX-Ov56PrS-wlFfg5cavo3g6brLKY3ZjQKhtEksKXE

Solo Build / RF
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMAAnEEswxfDXwRDxFQFHEXLxkuGyUcpx0UHU8kiySwJbwn7Sj6LJwtHy7_L281uTeDPC09D0GHRKtHBklRS65Ms03YUDBQUFOlVa5VtVXWVw1XyVxrXIpfP19qbBZtGXC7e9d8u331gKSBb4IQgh6Cx4RIhtGHGYhCjHaPRo-mj_qVIJuhnjyezaIPpuunCKcrpzCsmLc-uJPBBMHFwfPDbcT2xq7Q0NIh2RPZW9lh2t3bXtvn34rfsN-_6QLr7uwY8NX3wffX-ej60vxLRX4OXGr6LKaQ1g==

RF Requirements
Spoiler
you will need 2-3 items to make this build work, the first is a
After that you will need (EITHER) a +1 gems / +2 fire gems weapon ~OR~level 3 Empower and a + 1 gems Item
The boots costed me about 1.5 ex, the off color was done within 120 Chrome with the new masters crafting system, to test this i made a few more items the average chrome cost was 75-125

Leveling
Spoiler
I have been told its just better to regret this build and pick up dps nodes, however i'm cheap, as this is the 3rd time leveling this build to make the RF character i will post what i think is the best path to go

Level 1-20
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMA37CCEI-mRKtVriyc34rpAkuuGyXZW20ZEVA1uacrHU8tH0yzUDDbXg==

20-40
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMB37CCEI-mRKtVriyc34rpAkuuGyXZW20ZEVA1uacrHU8tH0yzUDDbXhEPrJj315uhj0anCLiT6-4o-lfJDXyCx_noQYe3PsauPC3E9ift_EtsFocZ

40-60
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMB37CCEI-mRKtVriyc34rpAkuuGyXZW20ZEVA1uacrHU8tH0yzUDDbXhEPrJj315uhj0anCLiT6-4o-lfJDXyCx_noQYe3PsauPC3E9ift_EtsFocZPQ8ki_fBGS7ZYVcN0iGezacwFHHfvyW8VbXBBF8_og8u_1BQfLvFivAfBLMCcQ==

Follow the above builds to fill in the rest, if you intend to try and RF level, just take the Regen nodes asap after ZO, ensure you have your purity of fire, Vit, and shield set up and skil Ghost rev. i would not recommend this until your ES is high RF does not really produce respectable DPS

Beyond Build and requirements
Spoiler
Currently leveling this week and acquiring gear reserved for now pending details.

Why Zealot's Oath / Ghost Reaver ? That makes no sense!
Spoiler
There are a few reasons why ZO/GR are the best choice for this build first is it provides a quick amazing regen to you're ES allowing you to be a super tank, as well as lets you run Blood rage for Party build and ignore most Chaos Dmg with out needing resists. Warlords Mark will provide life leech for your ES at the same time making you an ES regen machine!

But I don't want to buy an MF flask!
Spoiler
If you Intend to run without am MF flask just swap enfeeble for Assassins mark, the Health per kill will be enough to keep up your casting cost, and provide power charges for an extra boost!

I don't want to use Assassins mark, I like enfeeble but i still want to provide power charges!
Spoiler

don't worry about the ES loss, you have enough regen to get it back quickly, and it costs hardly more then a chaos (get the 50% one)

Bandits : Oak/Kill/Kill.

Required Items (party build)
Spoiler

Required items for RF/Solo
Spoiler
Use redbeak if you want a DPS increase
use Heartbreaker for party's for culling or if you need extra ES
for a good mix of defence provided by leech and damage use Doryani's Catalyst

Current gear Party build
Spoiler

Yes i know my heartseaker is not linked, this is to ensure reduced duration is only effecting my LW and not my Bloodrage, you can stop sending me whispers about it :p

Solaris Lorica recommended 5L options
Spoiler
Faster Casting, Arc, Spell Echo, Reduced mana, Culling strike in addition i would strongly recommend using Cybil's for the health gain per hit. You Don't need it corrupted for culling but it allows you to save a gem slot, and add in Iron will.

I currently run 2 MF flask for 100% up-time, I do not need health potions because the flask provides a full HP bar, at a slow pace allowing me to maintain the MF buff while casting.

RF/ Solo Current gear!
Spoiler
Spoiler

now using this sexy mace for extra life leech combined with the belt for 2% always before warlords

Do i need a Shavs?!! ( I did not read the Pros)
No, For an alternative to Shavs simply put on a Solaris Lorica I used one until 80+ the health regen with vitality, is enough with -40% chaos resist + blood rage to ignore most chaos damage.

Do i need a 6L OMG?
No Drop spell echo for a 5L, 4L i would drop double curse and just use warlords.
Alternatively If you rush Zealots Oath, and do not use blood rage you will have enough regren to ignore any chaos Dmg.

Solaris Lorica is a jerk and wont chrome help!
There are 2 options here to fix this, first is to Use the 4L Arc set-up in your helm or boots and just make your chest a Curse on hit set-up. the 2nd option is to drop curse on hit and just set use Arc/Spell Echo/Item rare in your heart seeker. this will free your chest up, and allow you to provide Vaal Gems for your party, I.E. Vaal haste, grace ect. Not the worst trade off in the world.

WTF demi god's belt?
Spoiler
No you do not need one at all, in fact you can get more resists with an ES/resist belt for cheaper its only 24% all resist on the belt i got mine for 4ex from Helman_TV he has a ton of them apparently. here are my resists with my current setup.

Updates - Updated a section on Power charge gain, and how heath is returned in this build.
Added RF section
Added leveling section

FAQ section been getting a few questions will put some of the repeat ones here

*Credit to Roy for this one

Blood Magic, Aura reservations and Auras im useing
Spoiler

"
How does the passive skill tree node Blood Magic actually come into play in this build?

Spoiler
Blood Magic has 2 reasons in this build, the first is to allow access to mortal conviction (60% aura reduction) just behind the BM passive. The 2nd is to allow us better control of flask mechanics, assuming you are using an MF flask of course. If not Assassins mark will fill in nicely in the same way.

"
How many aura's are you running in this build?

Spoiler
Haste, Determ, Vit, Grace, Purity of fire, Ice, Lgt, Purity of elements and Discipline. Self buffs are Blood rage.

"
If you take Blood Magic in the tree, whats the use of the Node behind it?
And if you take Blood Magic, wont all your aura's run off Bloodmagic?

Spoiler

The passive is mortal conviction, Its 60%, Add on another 22% from the passive tree, and another 25% from your shield. Then include the appropriate level of reduced mana (quality does not effect auras)This allows us to reack our 30% required health and still have a generous pool of HP left over for casting.

the remaining questions should be answered above, remember its important to take both an increase to HP/ES% in the nodes by sion/shadow while this will not reduce the amount of the cost of auras it will boost your HP pool as a total allowing you more HP after reservation to cast. This is why i said in the guild an high HP/Resists belt is just flat better for this spec.

Why Oak if your LL/ES?
Spoiler
Altho it seems counter productive to get flat HP, your going to need it remember your not reserving a number amount just a percentage so the higher your base HP is the better room you have for casting, It why i recommend a nice ES/HP belt in my guide over a unique belt.
something like this would be great

MF flask
Spoiler
"
And just curious i never used the mf flask, doesnt the effect ends when mana or hp is full? how does this work as bloodmagic LL?

Yes 100% it does its why the build is designed to work very well with or with-out it, as flasks will be your only source of regeneration for health ( unless using assassins mark ) you will end up with a base life pool of about 450-550 MF flask refills 510. so if your non-stop casting arc at about a mana cost of 33 or so you should be able to have a 100% up time on it.

The only required curse is Warlords mark, as it replaces you're need for a life-leech gem

Help my DPS is to low and i run out of flask charges!
Spoiler
No you don't need culling i'm using the tag for Atziri it wont give 100% sustain but with 2-3 health flasks and a reduced mana gem it will fix most problems, the culling tag just saves you an extra gem slot or if you're solo you don't need culling just nice to have for some bosses
Last edited by flclboy on Oct 4, 2014, 11:10:28 AM
Looking forward for solo version with RF. And can this build be viable at Beyond?
"
frostone wrote:
Looking forward for solo version with RF. And can this build be viable at Beyond?

Currently i have had 0 deaths, after i finalized the party version, planning on testing it out in beyond this coming week.
For dom the consensus is to get 300 iir and then maximize iiq. Why did you go all out iir with almost no iiq?
All my builds /view-thread/1430399

T14 'real' clearspeed challenge /1642265
"
MatrixFactor wrote:
For dom the consensus is to get 300 iir and then maximize iiq. Why did you go all out iir with almost no iiq?

This is primary for mapping you should get an average IIQ of 85-110% on most rolled maps then, add you're party bonus as GGG as stated in the past. They do not intend people to stack quantity thus you net more from a direct boost to IIR. Even the top cullers on standard sit around 110-150% and state it's overkill. I think if you at least are netting 100% IIQ with or with out the party bonus for maps IIR is they way to go. Also you need to take into account of the considering the gear restriction IIQ places on you, This is once again not a standard build. Remember this build was made to be able to also stand on its own two feet and not have to become a "0 dps support build"
Last edited by flclboy on Sep 20, 2014, 9:14:27 PM
"
flclboy wrote:
"
MatrixFactor wrote:

This is primary for mapping you should get an average IIQ of 85-110% and then add you're party bonus as GGG as stated in the past. They do not intend people to stack quantity thus you net more from a direct boost to IIR. Even the top cullers on standard sit around 110-150% and state it's overkill. I think if you at least are netting 100% IIQ with or with out zparty bonus for maps IIR is they way to go. Also you need to take into account of the considering the gear restriction IIQ places on you, This is once again not a standard build. Remember this build was made to be able to also stand on its own two feet and not have to become a "0 dps support build"

Also i forgot to add @ my current rarity i get at the minimum in a full party 2 unique's per Dom run. However with my current build being able to map 77+ maps i think its more beneficial EXP / Loot wise to just do maps
This questions may seem a bit nooby but why do you skill bloodmagic and use a prism guardian? 2x Bloodmagic? =D
How did you level Passive tree wise? want to do this with a Solaris Lorica, but don't know what Passives to get in which sequence since the tree goes all over the place. :)
"
afclegendz wrote:
This questions may seem a bit nooby but why do you skill bloodmagic and use a prism guardian? 2x Bloodmagic? =D

3 reasons, Mortal conviction provides a 60% reduction to auras just behind the blood magic keystone. The shield allows some basic resists, and an additional 25% reduction in Aura reservations, all while still providing +1 to gems. Currently using Grace, Haste, and Disc to provide a nice boot to defense and DPS.

When the tool tip on Prism references Blood magic think about it like the keystone and not the gem there is no mana multiplier, being as we are already blood magic in this build you can just ignore it. and focus on the +1 gems and 25% Reservation reduction.
Last edited by flclboy on Sep 21, 2014, 8:20:43 AM
Good job i really like this build.
What would be your leveling passive path for lvl 30 and 60?
Any item or skill that works well while leveling?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info