[HC viable] Oro's Sacrifice - Elemental "Flickerfucking"

"
loucou wrote:
hello! could you update your tree for the 2.0 please?
edit:

https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgUA-d2LjEqYzGaUXMBmTwQ87xhdrfFo8qIA8B98S5Z0tobtIIKbV-J35TKJkFUnLzrYGjjsOFnzcg-Ub2ZUcYV65kbXY_2xQtq5KU-ePLcxjHbkIhpsNukkquNqFm-drl8EWHeRKwN1CfbUfAYOJ-3E9nKprKpqAZe0Van-VA3NK1Aczq-ng188LcauU6Ucpwxfg8y3Pti9_gqnCI9GGGUSaR0UrJj315uh7FUqjUkbNtjxbC6Ul4U09yGwg9tVxjpYHwIEB4dlr7cyNHzZ9zI64aZX_o81kk3jQ8gY13312t0=

this is the tree i thought about. do i have enough armor/life?
i know it doesn't give a lot of attack speed or charge. is it a big problem? i'm quite inexperimented in the art of making build... so any advice is good!

Hello! I have updated the tree. I forgot to do that when making the major guide update. I added in two variants so far. As for your variant, I think its SC viable, but it lacks a bit hp for HC, I would add more life and skip some ignite chance, I have 45% and doing fine.
thanks for the update and the answer!
Most fun build i played so far :D

Thanks for sharing.

Who ever will read this topic, don't think long! Just flicker!

EDIT. Please update Surgebinders to the BiS list - op as fuck. Especialy when you run 5 Frenzy charges like me. Link item below.

Last edited by Eliseush on Nov 18, 2015, 6:25:32 PM
What do you think about the ascendancy new tree? and the promise of the new "classes"? with the leech near the duelist start, it's easy to sustain mana. and with the slayer "class",
(here: https://www.pathofexile.com/ascendancy/classes/Slayer), you can have a hell lot more damage, if it stays as it is promoted.
i used the respec from ascendancy to try making a duelist variant. Are you going to update this tree anytime soon?
Hello folks! I will be waiting with creating ascendancy trees until I see more of the class choices for marauder, templar and even scion. Duelist is a good option for slayer and even champion has uses, but I still need to make a variant that accomplishes what I would like. I will be updating this build more when it gets closer to release. I gave surgebinders a try and it does add a ton of damage for me so it is a viable option, however more frenzy charges would be desired.

Last edited by Genusi on Jan 8, 2016, 8:45:44 AM
i think chieftain would go well with this build since it deals with fire damage and all around fire
"
snackoshack wrote:
i think chieftain would go well with this build since it deals with fire damage and all around fire

Hey! I agree, will be adding this onto the OP. :)
Hi !

I just made out a elementalist flicker strike, and I tried some ideas of your build. I posted it on the ProjectPT review build and it got improved quite a bit :

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwMA37A-l5LBa3qQ-tQHjr7Iv99t3I0RLXyD6-6nCDLRmuDYJEVHRZ02xVZIwGZTUh8CrfEEszwFBAcYXaIAn9_vfIPb8B-aO1XGgps6WO0gV-J35TKJOtgBkScvLdKQVRo4WfOsqnKp9zLE9uoYr6d2rPjrHM7PfrvtFHErUK2Nkc4OPNl8Dc06UoIH_lS8n4Zg8kEYkfxLYVIirxRN7044U14TduchVUCg3D1670a3B3UFLdNvwKZ07drBQzGE78MzTP-pJ1oa1lh4eo9gqZQj04dqhNlvJ0d-mmq9NmVNvqc=

This is a 85 skill tree. Room for update are : more endurance charge/ more jewel / Purity of flesh / Explosive impact

Links are gonna be : Flicker Strike-Multistrike-Melee Splash-Weapon Elemental Damage-Hypothermia ( Better than Fire Pen since we chill all the ennemies with conflux)

Since we have conflux litteraly all the time ( 100 ignite, shock and chill chance ), we can go darkray vectors.

I plan to run Anger + Blasphemy - Warlord's Mark. I think CoE is a bit overkill and i will go for Devoto (room for debate)

Hope you will find it useful!
Last edited by Onixou on Mar 2, 2016, 12:22:29 PM
"
Onixou wrote:
Hi !

I just made out a elementalist flicker strike, and I tried some ideas of your build. I posted it on the ProjectPT review build and it got improved quite a bit :

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwMA37A-l5LBa3qQ-tQHjr7Iv99t3I0RLXyD6-6nCDLRmuDYJEVHRZ02xVZIwGZTUh8CrfEEszwFBAcYXaIAn9_vfIPb8B-aO1XGgps6WO0gV-J35TKJOtgBkScvLdKQVRo4WfOsqnKp9zLE9uoYr6d2rPjrHM7PfrvtFHErUK2Nkc4OPNl8Dc06UoIH_lS8n4Zg8kEYkfxLYVIirxRN7044U14TduchVUCg3D1670a3B3UFLdNvwKZ07drBQzGE78MzTP-pJ1oa1lh4eo9gqZQj04dqhNlvJ0d-mmq9NmVNvqc=

This is a 85 skill tree. Room for update are : more endurance charge/ more jewel / Purity of flesh / Explosive impact

Links are gonna be : Flicker Strike-Multistrike-Melee Splash-Weapon Elemental Damage-Hypothermia ( Better than Fire Pen since we chill all the ennemies with conflux)

Since we have conflux litteraly all the time ( 100 ignite, shock and chill chance ), we can go darkray vectors.

I plan to run Anger + Blasphemy - Warlord's Mark. I think CoE is a bit overkill and i will go for Devoto (room for debate)

Hope you will find it useful!

Hey! I checked it through and made some small changes according to what I'd rather use myself. Most of it is personal preference however.

I swapped out the AoE at templar, and the two attackspeed + dex nodes as well. With this I can allocate the Heart of Flame cluster, two more jewel-sockets and a bit more elemental damage overall. I agree Elementalist is a very good choice, the conflux effect will be insane. I would probably prefer Fire Penetration over Hypothermia, especially so with a quality FP. The CoE variant hasn't been tested yet and is still just a theory. I did make it into a lv. 90 version however.

Glad to see more people trying versions out! :D
Hi the elementalist variant seems like a really interesting concept and I'd like to try it out personally. Would you mind me asking you to update the elementalist tree? It won't let me see anything at all right now.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info